• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Vail snowmobile guide

C
Jan 21, 2015
Hey all. Great forum here. I am new to the forum and thank you in advance for any advice I can get. I am from New York and I am coming to vail Colorado in March on a ski trip. I would like to break off for a day or two to do some back country sledding. I am a snowmobile dealer and been on a sled my whole life. I have been west more than a few times but never in vail or any where close. I am looking for a tour in the mountains. 40mph group tours are not for me. Any suggestions on private tours or to join a group of people would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

A
Jun 23, 2004
Black Diamond, WA
I know where you could rent sleds if you have a tow rig and there are a bunch of riding areas within an hour from Vail that you don't need a guide, not hard to get into some great riding.
Vail pass, red n white, Flattops, rabbit ears etc
Just look up the trail locations.
Call Boyz Toyz in Eagle for sleds.

C

CO_MapMaker

Dec 3, 2007
Colorado
I know where you could rent sleds if you have a tow rig and there are a bunch of riding areas within an hour from Vail that you don't need a guide, not hard to get into some great riding.
Vail pass, red n white, Flattops, rabbit ears etc
Just look up the trail locations.
Call Boyz Toyz in Eagle for sleds.

Boyz Toyz in not renting this year.

Premium Features