• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Utah Forum Ride / Fundraiser

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!
Good news Ron, this is taken off the Utah avalanche center forecast for the western uintas.

"We'll see another brief period of snow this morning before things clear up for the afternoon. The next wave of storm is already hitting California, and will pay us a visit this evening. We can expect another 4 - 8 inches of snow tonight before the storm exits east Thursday morning. Friday the jet shifts to a northwesterly flow which will produce for the north slopes, while the rest of the range will largely miss out on the weekend’s storms."

Woo hoo!!! That gave me chills.
02.gif

R

randeeh

Dec 17, 2009
We're in for sure. The high school has a half day on wednesday so we found a babysitter. We'll come up to ride, play poker and then head back home that night.

I said we'd bring beer, so any requests on kind or amount?

On a somewhat unrelated note -- every time I was my car, it snows. I've washed my car twice this winter, perhaps if I become more dedicated..the snow will fall?

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!
We're in for sure. The high school has a half day on wednesday so we found a babysitter. We'll come up to ride, play poker and then head back home that night.

On a somewhat unrelated note -- every time I was my car, it snows. I've washed my car twice this winter, perhaps if I become more dedicated..the snow will fall?

Go wash your car!!!!!!!!!!!!

mtnpull

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Heber City, Utah
www.uintarecreation.com
Where the hell is Hector? Is he going?

He better be!

If I were you I'd start washing the car twice a week. We will see you up there. I'd make a request for beer, but I don't drink anymore. Although back in the day I used to really like Blue Moon's.

sledhead ut

Lifetime Membership
Good news Ron, this is taken off the Utah avalanche center forecast for the western uintas.

"We'll see another brief period of snow this morning before things clear up for the afternoon. The next wave of storm is already hitting California, and will pay us a visit this evening. We can expect another 4 - 8 inches of snow tonight before the storm exits east Thursday morning. Friday the jet shifts to a northwesterly flow which will produce for the north slopes, while the rest of the range will largely miss out on the weekend’s storms."

Best Post of the Week
msgsmile26.gif

mtnpull

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Heber City, Utah
www.uintarecreation.com
So, those of you that are not staying in a cabin and just coming up for the ride/dinner/poker night. We will be leaving the Lodge around 10 AM.

We will plan dinner at 5 pm. I will need a count on how many people will be coming to the dinner so please PM me and let me know. Also we are going to plan on $10 per person for dinner and that can be paid upon arrival.

Texas Hold em will start at 6:30/7PM. Again, all the proceeds from the poker buy in will be donated to Summit County Search and Rescue. Chips can then be redeemed for gift certificates good for future cabin / ATV / Snowmobile rentals.

If you can't make it up for night's in the cabin, then at least come up for the ride, dinner and fund raiser. It will be a good opportunity to put a face to many of the names on this forum.

All of these activities will be happening this coming Wednesday January 27th.

Please give me a call if you have any questions and please confirm dinner via PM if you can.

G
Dec 24, 2008
pm me an address and I will send 10$ and Ron can play my hand. Can't break away from work to make it wish I could:(. Have fun and be safe out there:beer;

Premium Features