• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Utah Forum Ride / Fundraiser

mtnpull

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Heber City, Utah
www.uintarecreation.com
Announcing our first annual Utah Forum Snowmobile Ride and Fundraiser sponsored by the Bear River Lodge.

Here is what we have planned.

On January 26 & 27 we are getting together for fun, food, riding, and a charity Texas Hold-em Tournament. Come stay one or two nights and enjoy a full day of incredible riding.

To make this deal work, we are offering rooms at a discounted rate rather than requiring you to take a whole cabin, so some cabins will be shared with others and you can choose to have your own room or cut the cost in half and book a room with two beds. We have rooms that have two queen beds and a some that have one king size bed. The price will be $100 per night per room. This is over half off our regular rates. You can get together with a group and each book rooms in the same cabin. We have one, two, and five-bedroom cabins. For more information on the cabins and the amenities in the cabins go to bearriverlodge.com

On the night of January 27th we will have a Texas Hold-em tournament. All of the proceeds of the buy in for chips will be donated to the Summit County Search and Rescue. At the end of the evening, Bear River Lodge will allow the players to redeem their chips dollar for dollar value in gift certificates for future nights stays and ATV or Snowmobile rentals. It's a win, win, except for those who lose. LOL.

On the day of the 27th we will do a Utah Forum ride. Hopefully Ron and Jeanette (sledhead ut and girl powder) will be willing to give us all a tour of the wonderful playground we have up here. If not, I can show everybody around (not to mention that many of you do not need a tour guide).

We will plan a forum dinner for the night of the the 27th. Let me know if you want to participate and I can provide a menu and a cost.

If you are a dealer or a vendor and would like to come and offer demos of your equipment we would love to have you as well.

To reserve a room give Ashton a call at 801-798-1008. If you have any questions please call me 801-361-0443 Adam.

If you can't afford a room but would like to come along on the ride and/or the Texas Hold em fundraiser we would love to have you. Room space is limited so book your room early. We are requiring payment in full upon reservation.

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
Checking with the Wifey right now. The Colorado Forum ride is 2 weeks after that so I think its ok but she may not. Bur she is the frugal one. I am not.:D

mtnpull

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Heber City, Utah
www.uintarecreation.com
We'll have to chat about this Adam.

Sounds like fun.:face-icon-small-hap I'm no Poker player but would love to lead a group. I assume we will need more than one group and maybe should organize by rider ability.

I agree. I think as thing book up and we get a head count we can make further arrangements as noted. I think this will be really fun and a great opportunity for everybody.:beer;

Tree Boss

Lifetime Membership
Jan 11, 2009
Franklin County ID
Count me in I dont work on Wednesdays so I guess it worked out for me! Plan on me and the wife coming down!! Sounds like it will be great fun!!

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!
Looking forward to this ride. We will make it happen. My parents/kid watchers leave the weekend after for over a month. We will be up that week taking in as much snow as we can.

15.gif
15.gif
15.gif

sledhead ut

Lifetime Membership
We were able to lock in our plans today. If anybody wants an excuse to make the trip for more days, we'll be riding 27th, 28th and 29th for sure.
All I can say is it had better snow like a Mutha prior to those days.:D:beer;:beer;

Adam, how and where will you be doing the dinner?:confused:

Wish we could incorporate an Avy Class before the ride.:face-icon-small-hap

mtnpull

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Heber City, Utah
www.uintarecreation.com
We were able to lock in our plans today. If anybody wants an excuse to make the trip for more days, we'll be riding 27th, 28th and 29th for sure.
All I can say is it had better snow like a Mutha prior to those days.:D:beer;:beer;

Adam, how and where will you be doing the dinner?:confused:

Wish we could incorporate an Avy Class before the ride.:face-icon-small-hap

Dinner will be simple. We will get a firm head count and my wife will prep and manage that aspect. We are open to opinions on a menu, but we are thinking BBQ pork sandwiches, cheesy potatoes and salad. We would use one of the large 5 bedroom cabins for dinner and the poker night. We will simply charge enough to cover the cost of the food.

The avy class is a great idea. I will contact Craig Gordan and see if he is interested in hosting one while we have everything going.

Premium Features