• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Two M8s (one turboed), Trailer, Sled Deck, Gear, etc.

Tonysnoo

Lifetime Membership
Apr 6, 2004
No. Nevada
I have two 156 M8s (with electronic reverse), Trailer, Sled Deck, Lots of gear.

Turbo M8: OVS style turbo package with some of my own drivability/reliability mods: Tial 2871 - 4" Intake housing w/fresh CHRA,.. Single throttle body system w 4 injectors,.. Intercooler, Fueling programmed for 12-17+ lbs of boost ( running at 13 on av gas when I parked it). OVS Quiet Muffler, AEM O2/Boost guage, fuel and turbo oil primer system for easy starts, Hot start switch with antiflood resistor, crossfire rear cooler keeps it very cool....etc.
Av gas, and single throttle body makes for very responsive bottom end power.
Big mag weights set at 88 grams, secondary running 40-46.
It has a Diamond S hood, Lightweight Boss seat, M10 air ride suspension with a Timbersled 38" front suspension.
It sports a 156 2.5 camo track. The tunnels are set up for 162 tracks, just had more fun with 156.
There is a spare used Easyride suspension sitting on the shelf for it. It has a nicer big bump ride but wheelies much more than the M10.

M8: The other has a stock 09 motor in it. It is set up so that the turbo stuff would all swap over if needed.... never needed. The chassis has cat float suspension. Nothing fancy about this one, just a clean well setup sled. Both have the back of tunnel reworked for deep snow and cross fire coolers to keep em reliable.

Enclosed Trailer: old school Wells Cargo Style enclosed two place drive in drive out trailer. It is 12" long... yeah I know they didn't make such an animal.. long story, but I'll tell it to a serious buyer. The sleds both fit in it, with room to spare. It is a little long in the tooth, but it works just fine, tows great!

Sled Deck: Silver Lake expandable sled deck. It was ordered an extra 3" taller to accommodate tall gas cans and other gear under neath it. It's in great shape and has always been stored on a rack when not on the truck.

Also included are tons of parts such as: Two spare lightweight Boss seats, Extra Diamond drives, Clutches, Springs, Weights, Belts new and used, Cylinders, pistons, skis, cable scratchers, specialized tools etc etc etc. We never had much dealer representation here, so I stocked up on parts as I could afford and find them. This little turbo blew my mind. It never broke... just kept on ticking. Don't get me wrong, I broke fasteners, reeds, stuff like that, but never lost a motor or diamond drive.

Also included is snow gear. Avibag-vests, Avi beacons, Shovels, I have lots of bibs and coats that I would love to see someone use. I know it's a personal thing, but if you want any if it, it will be included. Some Klim, Cat, etc etc etc.

You ask why? I injured an eye in 2011 and I don't have the depth perception it takes to play where I used to. Trails are OK, but just not my thing. Now, I'm getting old, fat, and lazy too.

I am going to sell all as a package. I want $9,000 for everything listed above. If you want to back out the trailer and sled deck, I would drop it down to $7000. If you just want the turbo sled only $4,000. Located in Reno, NV. Can help meet up somewhere, maybe a snow show.

email me at tonysnoo@gmail.com for pics or more info.

Tonysnoo

Lifetime Membership
Apr 6, 2004
No. Nevada
Well I finally got off my duff and found some old pics of these sleds, deck, and trailer

The orange one is the non turbo. Some of the close up pics are pre the single throttle body setup. The cold air intake baffle wasn't a keeper so I took it off.

DSC00778.JPGEarly pic before solid Y intake TB.JPGNon Turbo 8 hood.jpgNon turbo 8.jpgSled deck.jpgtrailer and deck.jpgTurbo 8 as w M10.jpgTurbo 8 w EZ ryde.JPGTwo Turboss.jpgDSC00051.JPGDoug testing the turbo 8.JPG

Trailer and deck1.jpg

Tonysnoo

Lifetime Membership
Apr 6, 2004
No. Nevada
Eazyride has been sold separately..... no longer available.

Would consider trade for Side by side or a pair of quads.... very interested in a clean 500 Sportsman.

Tonysnoo

Lifetime Membership
Apr 6, 2004
No. Nevada
price reduced to $8500 for the package, or will sell off parts individually.
Turbo Sled 3500
Non Turbo 2500
Parts All you want 1000
Trailer 800.... needs tires
Sled Deck 2100..... after at least one sled sells

Tonysnoo

Lifetime Membership
Apr 6, 2004
No. Nevada
I have started selling some of the parts to interested parties. I may part out the turbo system from the sled. If anyone is interested in buying the system let me know... we may be able to get something going that works for the both of us.

Premium Features