• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

TURBO's THE GOOD THE BAD THE UGLY...Lets talk about it!!

summitking

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Lumby
sled

Im located in wonderful BC canada
Synergy mid mount turbo kit
Ive atually never ridden a 2 smoke turbo though so if you are down this way let me know and ill guide you around my area

R

Remmy

Dec 28, 2003
All right speeddemon, I'll race you as well, 22 lbs boost 4 boost. :D HeHe

Can't wait to try out D_Edge's turbo M8, I really want to turbo our M7 but just can't afford it after the Apex project went so far over budget.

A

Anthony Oberti

Jul 4, 2001
Eagle, ID
Now when referring to the Dragon, how much better(faster) is the BD kit vs the Aero? What about tuning the two? And I assume the BD kit is easier to get parts for should you grenade?

S

speeddemon

Feb 27, 2006
buckley wa
Im located in wonderful BC canada
Synergy mid mount turbo kit
Ive atually never ridden a 2 smoke turbo though so if you are down this way let me know and ill guide you around my area

i will be up in BC this season id like to hook up depending where u ride i guessLOL ok ok ill run 14 u can have ur 18 then it will be a good race LOL
mike:D

S

speeddemon

Feb 27, 2006
buckley wa
All right speeddemon, I'll race you as well, 22 lbs boost 4 boost. :D HeHe

Can't wait to try out D_Edge's turbo M8, I really want to turbo our M7 but just can't afford it after the Apex project went so far over budget.

dude ur killin me u have got to stay within my budget LOL i have a stock M7 with a little turbo on it . 22 psi u will have to contact MONSTER 7 he is the one with the money and parts to try that much boost on a little stock M7. now if u have a stock apex with 22 psi and no motor work ill do it LOL then u would have a bigger bill than me afterwards LOL would like to ride with u though !!!!!!!!!

S

speeddemon

Feb 27, 2006
buckley wa
i will gladly let you follow me wherever you please speeddemon!!!

man u apex guys have way to much money . i see ur signatures u have more in ur motor than i have in my entire sled with my turbo kit LOL i was just saying i will do an uphill race at 14-15 psi boost 4 boost with anyone . u may win i may win but heck it will be fun LOL .

summitking

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Lumby
speeddemon haha we have to do a equal race 14 to 14 or 18 to 18 . i ride revy and sicamous so you pick lol

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
id go boost for boost with you demon but my kit is a pile of chit :( its innefficiant and I ride like a girl, unless you like hard core trails?

i guess that makes two of us...

My Sled felt really good pulling out of the garage and on to the trailer! All 10 feet of it was awesome! LOL

now i just need to take my sucky inefficient aero @ 10lbs boost and go ride! :D

S

SSWIM

Nov 19, 2001
Grand Junction, Colorado
man u apex guys have way to much money . i see ur signatures u have more in ur motor than i have in my entire sled with my turbo kit LOL i was just saying i will do an uphill race at 14-15 psi boost 4 boost with anyone . u may win i may win but heck it will be fun LOL .

Hey Mike, don't be afraid. It's just good fun. LOL. I'll take your little challenge. But we'll go with 25lbs. of boost. LOL.

I wish we would get some snow here. Looks like we may have to make a trip up North if it doesn't snow soon.

Sam

S

speeddemon

Feb 27, 2006
buckley wa
Hey Mike, don't be afraid. It's just good fun. LOL. I'll take your little challenge. But we'll go with 25lbs. of boost. LOL.

I wish we would get some snow here. Looks like we may have to make a trip up North if it doesn't snow soon.

Sam

ull need that 25psi there sam to compete with my STOCK TM7 !!!!! at 15psi LOL be seein u soon i hope LOL
mike

S

speeddemon

Feb 27, 2006
buckley wa
speeddemon haha we have to do a equal race 14 to 14 or 18 to 18 . i ride revy and sicamous so you pick lol

thats not fair 4 u summit king im trying to be fair to u . me 14 u 18 it will be closer that way LOL but if u insist ill go 14to 14 but ill tye one arm behind my back LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!! j/k lets ride
mike

S

Scotford

Oct 1, 2007
NW Alberta
Ohh K....Misunderstood me...I COULD have cost me 18,000,,,if I Lite the Match on the hill...12,000(sled) 6000(turbo)..control box 450...going to try that and if that does not fix it BD..turbo is coming off and shipped back...go with something alot easier...

B
Nov 26, 2007
Elkhorn Nebraska

I don't have a lot of money. All that I have goes toward this. LOL. But you said it. It will be fun. You goin to Revy anytime this year??? Be glad to meet you there for the Big Dawg Shootout or some other time.

mattymac

Lifetime Membership
Apr 12, 2004
Sutter Ca.
Speedy, just make sure that you boys bring a camera along for us to see the action on the hill between the 4 strokers and 2 smokers!

Premium Features