• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Turbo Impulse XM *****SOLD*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z
Oct 8, 2003
Utah
Impulse Xm Turbo 163
Bought the sled new this November
350 miles
Impulse turbo kit
-Bigger Garrett 2863gtx
-Tial turbine housing
-Tial external wastegate
-Tial Q blow off valve
-Impulse cold air intake
-Short charge tube
-Billet boost controller
-Impulse fuel controll
-Aem wideband
-Boost gauge
-turbo reeds
Zbroz rear shock
Skidoo reversable ice scratchers
Skidoo adjustable risers
Skidoo vent kit
Skidoo goggle bag
Skidoo rear seat bag
Skidoo gas can
Adjustabe limiter strap
Quick clickers
Muff pot (love it! )
Toms clutching (primary and secondary springs, helix, 3d adjustable arms, gearing)

Sled runs flawless and is dialed. Never touch a thing with Impulse fuel control. You can ride anywhere from sea level to 12000 ft and never adjust anything. Virtually no lag, no stumbles, amazing throttle response. IMO the best kit available if you look at what components you get. Highest quality parts with the best fuel control available. This sled rips! Im going to build another Xm.

I can help with delivery within reason. For Canadians I could meet in Montana, I will not deliver over the Canadian boarder.

$15000

Pm me call or text 801-809-5720

o9jr81.jpg

eaha9i.jpg

e0272c.jpg

339hwg5.jpg

This is Paul, but my sled runs exactly the same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmtkNH-MTZA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlT6NYzUgQI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Last edited by a moderator:
Z
Oct 8, 2003
Utah
Min- 5 psi-actually have a buddy in our group riding 91 pump all year at this boost level.
Max- I would guess 15 psi. But can't say for sure because I've had mine at 10 nearly the whole year and never felt like I need more. Running 50/50 pump/race.

Z
Oct 8, 2003
Utah
I've had a lot of different sleds in the past, but I have to say I've never had more fun in a season then this year. Riding this txm is the most effortless snowmobile I've ever had. You will not be disappointed! Tons of interest, just waiting for someone to pull the trigger.

Last edited:

Premium Member
Dec 17, 2007
British Columbia
TTT for a great deal.

What is all included in the Impulse Kit? Hard to install? Paul still doing limited run of the kits? Interested in one for my 2015 Xm

Z
Oct 8, 2003
Utah
The kit comes with everything. The main components are listed above. Install is easy, kits are built more or less built when ordered. Best customer service out there from a guy who tests and rides every thing he sells.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features