• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Trouble code P0122

I was riding in Cooke last weekend and on the second day started getting the P0122 code intermittently. I know the code is TPS low voltage but how do I fix it or trouble shoot it? The snow was extremely deep both days and the sled seemed to run fine other than starving for air and constantly having to clear the intake on the console. From the people I've talked to they said it could have been from moisture or I could be losing my voltage regulator or stator? I haven't rode the sled since last weekend but was planning on riding this weekend. Am I safe to ride it or should I be worried? Most the zones I ride aren't very "tow out friendly" and I've seen a few arctic cats and lots of polaris' be towed out from a TPS being out of adjustment or going bad. Thanks in advance!

dunatyk

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
One way to find out if the SSi stuff is the problem. Put it back to stock and ride it

Premium Features