• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Today Was A Good Day!

ApeSh*tBananas

Premium Member
Dec 14, 2008
Conway
Rode up north today, hadn't been there for 6 years? 16'' of fresh and sun made it a great second ride of the season, oh and first tracks everywhere after the widow maker! Place was pretty tracked out by noon, Home in time to catch the last half of the hawks doin work locking up number one seed in the NFC.

image-2-1.jpeg

image-4-1.jpeg

image-4.jpeg

image-3.jpeg

image-1-1.jpeg

ApeSh*tBananas

Premium Member
Dec 14, 2008
Conway
Went to Bearpaw today (Tues) for some of Ape shi Naners leftovers, still some good snow to be had, but we need lots more. Thanks Outlaw707 for the ride!

Looks like the snow is still pretty good. We definetly left some untracked towards the back. We were in a bit of a hurry to get back and watch the game.

maurfello

Lifetime Membership
Nov 4, 2009
Washington
Me and my brother in law are thinking of going, but not sure of the conditions. Like depth and new snow fall.

PRO RMK 800

2Thetopp

Lifetime Membership
I was up on Tuesday and conditions were good, however they need more snow. A lot of rocks still poking out, it was getting tracked out, and probably a bit icy on the big hills with the sunshine and cold temps we've had. Doable, but be cautious, I told myself on the way back down that I wouldn't return until another storm or two, But I said that where I rode yesterday also, we need more snow, everywhere.

Premium Features