• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

TKI belt drive

scottbilt95

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
golden, colorado
scottbiltracing.us
New-in-box. Fits Aero platform. As per TKI:

The TKI Belt Drive for Timbersled (modes 2017-2021) allows for easy installation replacing the factory chain drive with NO modifications to the factory parts. This kit does NOT modify any OEM parts.
The TKI Timbersled Belt drive installs using 5 bolts to attach the case to the factory OEM chassis mount location. Then using the two stock bolts to attach the new gears. Finish installation by mounting the belt and outside cover.
The included belt is a 36 mm wide belt compared to a 20 or 28 mm belts on other snowbike kits. This belt is the same Gates belt for all 2013-2021 TKI Polaris Belt Drives.
The outer case is machined from one solid 35 lb billet block down to just over 3.5 lbs providing stability against chassis flex. Outer cover is stainless/aluminum for additional protection against whatever the backcountry can throw at it.
Available in 1 stock gear ratio, allowing for gearing changes on the bike itself.
Early season testing provided more efficient track engagement and throttle response.
Manufactured in the USA!!

$675.00 plus shipping

tki ts beltdrive actual.JPG tkiaro-1024x800.png

scottbilt95

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
golden, colorado
scottbiltracing.us
it's not a TKI defect. there's an issue on some timbersled kits due to inconsistent shaft alignment during mass production. non-parallel shafts can cause the TKI belt to walk. gears and a chain don't care (to a degree) if the shafts aren't parallel. it can still work but it's robbing additional hp. if someone has a problem related to this issue with a kit already purchased, you can contact TKI directly. all new kits will come with pulley flanges and i would highly recommend for anyone owning an ARO platform to check for square. here's the video:

jeff

scottbilt95

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
golden, colorado
scottbiltracing.us
our big swap meet (Rocky Mountain Snowmobile Expo) is 10/9. i think i could do $600 cash fairly easy with no fees or shipping hassles. i would do $650 shipped to the lower 48 via paypal. you would have to pay for additional insurance if you want it insured.

jeff

TreewellDweller

Lifetime Membership
Feb 18, 2008
McCall, Idaho
It appears that the kit you are offering has the cup/collar (which retains the belt) bolted to the gear, just going by the pictures you have. Is this correct? From watching their troubleshooting video the cup/collar is held in place by bolt that holds the gear in place. Just curious as to what you have there. Thanks

Premium Features