• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

this is what I call a well set up flatbed:

S

Supplicate

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oct 4, 2005
Slowdotnuh
P7310687.jpg

P7310683.jpg

P7080022.jpg

:cool:

R
Nov 27, 2007
Bozeangelas
i saw this pickup over on expeditonportal (pretty nice forum) anyway it seems he has it set up to haul a four wheeler really well. notice the d rings that are just barely wider than a 4 wheeler... keeping toys tied down while runnin a truck offroad is a feat in itself. im sure some of us have gotten to the offload spot and noticed that our sleds have moved quite a bit just from a jont down a paved road let alone 4x4 trails.

p.s. i almost lost my indy lite south of big timber trying to bomb through 2 feet of snow in my pickup... note to self tie down sled even if you dont think its gonna move

A
Apr 30, 2008
Anch, AK
Who ever built it did some good work but it has alot of dead space (In my opinion if you have a flat bed it should be total utility). There is a nice flat bed running around up here that has sides that expand out to fit two sleds and has a alum fuel cell under the deck and in between the frame rails close to the cab with a hand pump. He has the ramp telescope in two spots instead of one so when collapsed he fits it inbetween the frame rails under the deck behind the fuel cell. He has boxes under neath to fit gear on each side. This is all on a early 90's 1 ton Dodge Cummins. It is pretty much the best tow rig I have ever seen, he said its only purpose in life was to go riding.

Premium Features