• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

This is not JUSTICE!!!

B

Bowfisher

Sep 16, 2011
American Falls ID
Messed up

Oh man that is messed up. Do they have the death penalty in Canada? That is exactly what people like him deserve. There is no way someone like that can be rehabilitated.

BLITZKRIEG

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2011
MT
I have complete faith with the systems decision deeming him rehabilitated.
Even thinking about hiring him to be the man-nanny for my kids.

NOT! WTF?

M

maddog21

Mar 19, 2008
Charter Oak, Iowa
I remember when I was kid, I had a tour at the prison, talked to three prisoners, a man said he is doing his time LIFE in prison for murder a man..

now this daddy is getting out soon for killing his kids? I dont know what to say..:face-icon-small-sad:face-icon-small-sad

C

canj

Dec 13, 2009
Sept-Iles, QC
Canadian conservative government is working on a bill that would prevent this from happening again. Everyone is pretty pissed off about this story here in Quebec.

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Can you please post the news report when it is availible about a former Cardiologist stabbing his ex wife and new husband to death so we all can have some closure in this situation. So money can help your defense case in Canada as well. I thought that only happend in USA. That is seriously F'D up

Premium Features