• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Thank you Darrin and the Edge motorsports

UtahEdge

Premium Member
Sep 19, 2003
Syracuse, Utah
A couple weeks ago the rollers on my secondary shattered destroying my helix and toasting my belt. I dropped it off at the Edge Motorsports in Draper Utah to get fixed under warranty.
I was talking to the guy at the service desk this week to see when they would have it done. I asked him what all was Arctic Cat was going to replace? He said the rollers and helix. I asked what about the belt? He said that Cat will not warranty the belt because it is a "wear item". I told him it was a brand new $180 belt and it still would be if the rollers had not failed. He said that he would talk to cat again but it is very doubtful that they will do anything. In the mean time I sent a pm to Darrin (B1doge) on here and ask if this is normal. He said yes it is but let me get back to you. I get a pm from him last saying that he not only got me 1 new belt but 2 new belts. This isn’t the first time that Darrin and the Edge motorsports has come through for me on this sled even though I didn’t buy it from them.
Its guys like this that restore my faith in dealers after being screwed by so many others.
If you guys need anything for your cat or any gear I strongly encourage you to check these guys out. They will really take care of you.
Thanks, Darrin

Premium Features