• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

tether question

R

ripalip2

Jan 23, 2008
everett wa.
took my pro armor tether off my IQ and going to put it on my 14 pro, tether has the plug and play end for the IQ but i can't find a matching connector on the pro wiring harness , can someone save me a trip to the dealer to look at a wiring diagram? :help:

tuneman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2013
Minnesota
www.everettsports.net
Inside Velcro bag near the top of the overstructure. You'll find a black, 2 wire plug. You can use a flat blade crimp connector on each of the wires, slip them into the plug and tape up with electrical tape. Not sure if it's the same plug as the IQ.

Dec 17, 2013
Better be the same connector. Just ordered one today from OFT Racing and they said it was. Spent the extra coin for the plug and play feature they were claiming.

R

ripalip2

Jan 23, 2008
everett wa.
Inside Velcro bag near the top of the overstructure. You'll find a black, 2 wire plug. You can use a flat blade crimp connector on each of the wires, slip them into the plug and tape up with electrical tape. Not sure if it's the same plug as the IQ.

talked to my dealer today, he said its where tuneman said and it's plug and play, thanks everybody

Premium Features