• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SummitHD Films "S2: HANGFIRE" - DVD & BLU-RAY DISC - Now Shipping!

V

VRod

Nov 26, 2007
Bozeman, MT
S2: HANGFIRE is now available for purchase, on both DVD & BLU-RAY, at www.summithdfilms.com.

S2 DVD - $22.95 / free shipping
S2 Blu-ray Disc - $34.95 / free shipping
S1-S2 DVD PAK - $29.95 / free shipping

Filmed in 1080i from multiple camera angles. Experience up-close, slow-mo deep powder shots, technical tree riding, in one of the most unique snowmobile films ever released.

Watch the film in stunning clarity on Blu-ray HD.

Sxrlar

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Wisconsin
Picked this movie up at Haydays. AWESOME! These guys sure know how to ride, love the powder, and the technical tree running. I've watched it 4 times now, just can't get enough of it. Awesome flick.:beer;:D

Prairie Dog

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Beautiful BC
This is one of the best films I've ever seen. The sleds are nothing special, a few mods but no $20k plus sleds. Nice to see a video of some good boondocking on regular sleds.............not that I don't mind seeing 300+hp sleds doing crazy climbs

Great film, great shots, and great snow:beer;:beer;

V

VRod

Nov 26, 2007
Bozeman, MT
I wish we could make all the shows.... the only one that we'll be at is the Salt Lake show. Hopefully next year we'll make a few more shows. Thanks for the great comments guys!

Premium Features