• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sticker Run #2!

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
A
Dec 31, 2007
Eagle River, AK
Stickers are ready!

Give me a call to set up a time to pick them up, I am working this weekend but I'll bring them with me and maybe we could all meet up in Anchorage some where.

Price per sticker is $3 this time due to increased material cost and more colors. They are cut from 7 Year all weather vinyl, that means they are made to stick on and not fade for at least 7 years. They WILL NOT come off if properly applied (make sure you clean the area first).

I will keep this thread updated with how many I have left:

Stickers Remaining:
White: 28
Black: 17
Red: 9
Blue: 10
Orange: 10
Yellow: 10
Green: 10

They will be first come first serve.

snowest.jpg

Application:
A little pointer for everyone before they put their decals on their rides. Mix a drop or two of dish soap in a spray bottle and completely wet the area before placing your decal and then squeegee out the excess water. This works especially well on curved areas that might require a little shaping before they attach permanently.

SnoWest's OK:
I was going to post this earlier, but I wanted to make sure it was cool with the boss. I'll just give you the words straight from his reply:

"I really don't think there's a problem ... unless they're making it some sort of business where they are trying to capitalize on our name recognition. And if it got to that point, we would just tell them to stop. But if they're doing something that tends to promote the forums at a break-even cost, no problem."

So, since you are trying to identify one another and your affiliation with this here awesome web site, carry on. If you want to throw one in the mail to me, that'd be cool.

Darrin

-Cameron

Last edited by a moderator:
Y

Yajustneverknow

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 1, 2009
www.teamcc.com
I'm not holding any except for people that are here picking them up for groups out of town. Just give me a call if you want to set up a time to pick some up.

Thanks,

-Cameron

OR, you could just stop by your friendly Team CC service department and ask for Dave since your in ER and I'll hand you some cash!
OR, I can swing by your place after work one night. PM me and let me know

Dave

A
Dec 31, 2007
Eagle River, AK
OR, you could just stop by your friendly Team CC service department and ask for Dave since your in ER and I'll hand you some cash!
OR, I can swing by your place after work one night. PM me and let me know

Dave

Sure I can stop by, I may not be able to tomorrow though, I may be working late. If you guys are open I'll stop bye. If no we'll figure something out. I think I might have talked to you the other day when I picked up Boondockers 6.

-Cameron

A
Dec 31, 2007
Eagle River, AK
I'm back in town so if you want sticker I still have a ton left in all colors. I'll be up a turny today but will be home tonight and out and about tomorrow so give me a call.

I know a bunch more people asked for a second batch.

A
Dec 31, 2007
Eagle River, AK
Bump, still have tons of stickers as you can see below. PM me or post here, if you have pics of yours feal free to post them.

Stickers Remaining:
Yellow: 8

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
Bump, still have tons of stickers as you can see below. PM me or post here, if you have pics of yours feal free to post them.

Stickers Remaining:
Yellow: 8

alaskan, I could use a couple each of red, white and black..will have to get hooked up with ya...mike

A

Adrenalin

Nov 2, 2008
Los Anchorage, AK
thought i had your number somewhere ? but cant find it , gimme a call ill come hunt you down tonight can also pick up nelsons stickers aswell

Leif
907-351-1164

anytime is good

A
Dec 31, 2007
Eagle River, AK
thought i had your number somewhere ? but cant find it , gimme a call ill come hunt you down tonight can also pick up nelsons stickers aswell

Leif
907-351-1164

anytime is good

worked late tonight but maybe tomorow after I get off, I'll be in Anchorage so I'll try to get ahold of you any any one else and meet up.

I would also like to buy a few myself. My number is 351-7318. I live in birchwood and could swing through the ER on my way home from work.

I'll give you a call tomorrow, I live not far off the highway at North ER exit.

Thanks,

-Cameron

A
Dec 31, 2007
Eagle River, AK
Sorry dropped the ball again, I ended up having to work days and nights this week. I will have the stickers with me at LL tomorrow if you see me.

2010 M8 LE (all black) with a red coat/helmet. Also riding with a blue/black/white camo RMK and a black/red REV. White Chevy crew cab long bed w/ sled deck and a 2 place trailer.

Premium Features