• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sold My Apex Today, Snowchecked 2010 XP

D

Duke

Jan 16, 2005
WHAAAT !!! :p
Not a fawking chance. lol :face-icon-small-dis
Going to be a long summer :(
See ya'll next winter :wine::wine::wine:

Last edited:

mtnxr

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2007
Colorado
No problem....if your apex was boosted you'll be back....enjoy your new ride till you miss the HORSEPOWER. lol

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
The XP is a good backup sled. When you go to the hills you always have to go "backup" and fix it or tow it out!:beer;

B

BigFish BC

Jan 27, 2005
kitimat b.c
WHAAAT !!! :p
Not a fawking chance. lol :face-icon-small-dis
Going to be a long summer :(
See ya'll next winter :wine::wine::wine:

i definitly know you are lying i would beleave you if you said you sold it for a cat :rolleyes:seeing as i have seen you on one,but not a doo doo:Ddone riding for the year are yah,the snow hasnt even started to melt hear yet.:beer;:beer;

D

Duke

Jan 16, 2005
Ya I didnt have the heart, you shouldn't have left your GF at the Daze Inn a month ago, I think Stray***** took a couple of minutes out of her tho.:p

S

SylvanLaker

Nov 26, 2007
Sylvan Lake, AB. Canada
well on a seroius note:

I just traded my XP for a stock Nytro!

Working on a custom rear end tunnel kickup extension and running boards. Got an EZ RYDE 162 for $800 and rebuild and powder coated her all up. Turbo is my side project for the summer when I have time between machines. It's gonna be a real nice unit. I'm gonna post pics in a new thread shortly..

B
May 5, 2009
Babb Montana
Best thing you ever done

THEM YAMIES WITHOUT BOOST OR A SUPER CHARGER CAN'T EVEN COME CLOSE TO AN XP,: APEX OR NITRO STOCK THEY COMPETE WITH IN THE 700 CLASS THEY WIEGH TO MUCH STOCK APEX 150 HORSE BOO! YOU BOOST YER XP I SEEN UM TEAR UP ANY BOOSTED OR CHARGED YAMMIE IM BOOSTING MY XP THIS SUMMER SEE ALL YA YAMMIES THIS WINTER 20 FOOT HIGHER THAN YA HA HA HA :cool::D:D:D

XFIRE800

Lifetime Membership
Feb 22, 2009
Aberdeen, SD
I dont like yammies either, but there is no way ur little xp will climb higher than a boosted yammie.

B

BigFish BC

Jan 27, 2005
kitimat b.c
THEM YAMIES WITHOUT BOOST OR A SUPER CHARGER CAN'T EVEN COME CLOSE TO AN XP,: APEX OR NITRO STOCK THEY COMPETE WITH IN THE 700 CLASS THEY WIEGH TO MUCH STOCK APEX 150 HORSE BOO! YOU BOOST YER XP I SEEN UM TEAR UP ANY BOOSTED OR CHARGED YAMMIE IM BOOSTING MY XP THIS SUMMER SEE ALL YA YAMMIES THIS WINTER 20 FOOT HIGHER THAN YA HA HA HA :cool::D:D:D

stop yelling, your xp with a turbo will now need even more parts than it did befor so you mite get to ride a couple times next year:D.

Premium Features