• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

So WTF is this?

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
oh..don;t waste your time fella...your credibility has shrunk so bad i won;t waste a second watching any video you post...i generally have it figured out...you can depend on youtube for your education....you obviously need the youtube to supplly the retention ability for you because the natural retention mass above your shoulders is just a cavity.

but doesnt the bible talk about sounds being heard from both ends of earth?????

winter brew

Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LakeTapps, Wa.
So the appocalype will be the bathing of earth with some Hendrix guitar solo's!! That's cool, i was expecting something much worse.

winter brew

Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LakeTapps, Wa.
What about the booms in Wisconsin that were only at night and written off as 1.5 earthquakes? Makes sense except in one of the articles i read, the USGS seismologist stated the recorded 1.5's would felt and audible for only about a 2 mile radius from the epicenter and the booms were heard and felt in a 80 mile radius....hmmmm... Must be the end of the world, thats the only logical explanation.:face-icon-small-win

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
i better cancel my snowcheck if its the end of the world.

i suggest you buy a brand new sled and ride the piss out of it for the month of december....

if the world ends, i hope i die in the middle of a hillclimb. might as well die doing what i love, right? whatever happens to any of you, even though we all have our differences and tensions toward eachother for whatever reason, i hope yall die in the middle of doing what makes you happiest.

if the world doesnt end, great. you just exhausted yourself doing the sport you love.

as for these sounds, i dont know what they are, but i know theyre not trains, snowplows, powerlines, or guardrails.

im rather curious what it is.

i do believe in aliens, and i do believe perhaps extraterrestrials might have created us. maybe the 10 commandments were guidlines for peaceful living. maybe the bible is an instruction manual for the illuminati. maybe the great harvest is another cleansing of the earth. just like the 40 day 40 night floods... just like the plagues...

maybe the extreme positive polarity is heaven, and maybe the extreme negative polarity is hell.....

dinner time....

be back to see ur guys responses shortly...

winter brew

Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LakeTapps, Wa.
Even if the investigation lead to rational explanations for every noise in every video, there are people that will insist this will just be a part of the coverup/conspiracy.
Its human nature to WANT it to be something supernatural or alien. A simple, logical answer is not as fun and forces people to search for other events to satisfy their beliefs.
When it comes to thingslike this I always subscribe to Occam's razor....so in these cases I will go with the train and earthquake explanations until there is evidence that can positively prove that wrong.
Interesting stuff though, ive always been fascinated by things like this, but take a logical stance on explanations... When there is no explanation that doesnt mean I default to it being something supernatural, just that I dont have enough information.

slash

Parts Moderator & Chat Box Cop
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Jul 22, 2008
IDAHO FALLS 83404
all over the world this is heard. any of you guys hear this in montana?

<EMBED height=344 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=425 src=http://www.youtube.com/v/Y1GXFOWjEVk&hl=en&fs=1& allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED>

and.....

<EMBED height=344 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=425 src=http://www.youtube.com/v/9OxtTumFcxk&hl=en&fs=1& allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED>

and a very good article....

http://www.infowars.com/what-is-cau...-sky-that-are-being-heard-all-over-the-world/
too bad its all in your mind !!

Premium Features