• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snowmobile rental at Stampede? Please help!!!

Is there a company? I would love to rent a snowmobile for my better half on Saturday for her first ride ever, for her birthday. Only need a half day as we need to get back early for the hawks game. If someone local and/or private wants to rent out I will pay for a full day what ever that rate is. Don’t care about cc or track but something semi new with a good suspension.

PLEASE… help a brother out it would make her birthday so special and just maybe we can make her an addict as well.

Please contact me at cmx1200@gmail.com or call 206-979-9747

Thank you,
Christian

B
Sep 20, 2010
Is there a company? I would love to rent a snowmobile for my better half on Saturday for her first ride ever, for her birthday. Only need a half day as we need to get back early for the hawks game. If someone local and/or private wants to rent out I will pay for a full day what ever that rate is. Don’t care about cc or track but something semi new with a good suspension.

PLEASE… help a brother out it would make her birthday so special and just maybe we can make her an addict as well.

Please contact me at cmx1200@gmail.com or call 206-979-9747

Thank you,
Christian
the Last Resort rents and motortoys rents also, in cle elum,wa

Premium Features