• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Smokin toads and crap to get high, what next?

Z
Nov 26, 2007
Sioux Falls, SD
wow...."dude i read on the internet if you stick your hand in a blender, roll it up and smoke it you get high.....you have a blender?" My wife is a pharmacist and when she was in the ER they had a guy that drank so much and did so much meth he passed out and pissed himslef and his 65 year old mom found him 2 days later still passed out. He has acid burns on his stomic, crotch and legs from his urine....he did so many drugs the drank so much booze his urine litterally burned him. Since he is such a druggy they cant give him enough pain killers for the pain so he screams like a little b*tch all day long. He also doesnt have a job or health insurance so you guessed it......WE are paying the bill.

Fosgate

Lifetime Membership
Mar 28, 2005
Rapid City, SD
Several years ago I read the Anarchists Cookbook. Told you how you could shave several banana peels, put them on a cookie sheet, bake them and eat them. And they'd give you a buzz. For some reason that one and how to make Moltove ****tails and how to kill a man with your thumb stuck in my head.:face-icon-small-con

H

H2SNOW

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 19, 2005
North of 60 ...Deep Deep in the bush ......
wouldn't you just love to be the guy in that conversation ....."Hey Jed !! you won't believe this sh1t " "The other day while out gettin water I came upon this fricken toad man !!"

I just had to say to myself....."Self ...you should really think about smoking that toads venom "..... I greed and like wow man .......tbc...

S

sldgy

wouldn't you just love to be the guy in that conversation ....."Hey Jed !! you won't believe this sh1t " "The other day while out gettin water I came upon this fricken toad man !!"

I just had to say to myself....."Self ...you should really think about smoking that toads venom "..... I greed and like wow man .......tbc...

So that was you behind that tree listening to me. ;)

S

sldgy

thanks buddy ...I can always rely on you for solid advice ...ok wheres my beer icon .....:beer; oh there it is ...and some pricks dissed me for wanting the old icons ...can you imagine ??

Anytime there Mr. Snow! :beer; When do you start on the ice?

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
In October, a Kansas City man was charged with possessing a controlled substance after Clay County authorities determined he possessed a toad with the intent to use its venom to get high.

YOU! YOU THERE! DROP THE TOAD IMMEDIATLEY!

*stoners driving down the highway"

*REEEEEEEEEEEEERRRREEEEEEEEEEEEERRREEEEEEEEEEERRRR*

"DUDE! IT'S A COP! HE'S FOLLOWING US!"

"OH ****! DUDE GET RID OF ALL THE TOADS!!!!"

you gotta be kidding me hahahahah

Premium Features