• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Slp pipe

X
Jan 4, 2016
Does anyone Have any idea of a polaris dealer out west with good parts department I'm looking to get a slp pipe for my 2001 xc 700 but found out from slp today that they don't have any inventory left but was told by slp to check polaris dealers out west but I'm from Michigan and I don't know of any so if someone could point me in the right direction that would be great

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
Does anyone Have any idea of a polaris dealer out west with good parts department I'm looking to get a slp pipe for my 2001 xc 700 but found out from slp today that they don't have any inventory left but was told by slp to check polaris dealers out west but I'm from Michigan and I don't know of any so if someone could point me in the right direction that would be great

Holy run on sentence! That's OK though. I don't know what you mean by "west", so here is a good place to start...

Dealer Locator

X
Jan 4, 2016
Sorry by west I meant out in the mountains like The Rockies and what not etc. Yeah I'm just looking for good reputable polaris dealers iN the mountains, but being from Michigan I don't know any

Premium Features