• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anybody tune out west? Appointment cancelled

M
Feb 16, 2023
Hartland wi
My 22 expert only has 7 percent break in left. I do plan on heading out west tomorrow.
Seeing this is last minute, Is there anybody out there or dealer that could flash my sled on my way out, bmp, maptune ect. Just want some more powa.

I was going to stop at evp for them to put maptune in, but my appointment got canceled due to a funeral.

Sled has a bmp can, charge pipe, and bmp clutch and snyper weights installed currently with their helix.

I’m open to any location. Just as long as I’m in Wyoming Sunday!

Thanks men.

skank

Lifetime Membership
Feb 25, 2008
Mountain View, Wyoming 82939
My 22 expert only has 7 percent break in left. I do plan on heading out west tomorrow.
Seeing this is last minute, Is there anybody out there or dealer that could flash my sled on my way out, bmp, maptune ect. Just want some more powa.

I was going to stop at evp for them to put maptune in, but my appointment got canceled due to a funeral.

Sled has a bmp can, charge pipe, and bmp clutch and snyper weights installed currently with their helix.

I’m open to any location. Just as long as I’m in Wyoming Sunday!

Thanks men.
I have the stuff to download any bikeman tunes or ibexx tunes if you like. I’m located in fort bridger wy. 1 mile off of I-80. We would just need to pre-purchase the license online for you vin# and sled.

Premium Features