• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sled and cabin Rentals in CO?

N
Jul 27, 2017
I just got off the phone with a lady at Hahn's Peak Roadhouse. She said they don't even have a book/calendar out to even start booking for snowmobiling season. She said to call back in November to see if their book is out so I can reserve a room.
I then went on to ask about snowmobile rentals and the lady was completely clueless. She asked if I saw snowmobile rentals on their website, I told her no, I don't see anything. I asked her historically what do you have for sleds? She said she doesn't know and their snowmobile guy wont even know for a few months.

Mass confusion with this lady, knows nothing, and I can't reserve a room or snowmobiles yet. That was frustrating!

What's the deal??

05rmksteve

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Sep 5, 2008
Brainerd, MN
Think it was Carol that we made the reservations through. Next time you call ask for her and mention the snowest forum ride and the dates. Some of us are arriving a day or 2 early.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

N
Jul 27, 2017
I’ll try tomorrow or Friday. This other lady was terrible even after I mentioned SnoWest, and she was chuckling at times because she knew nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B

bdubs

Nov 26, 2007
Would we be good with the 600 ACE for the trails and playing around or highly recommend to get the Summit? Renting sleds and prices reminds me why I owned our past sleds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would get the summit. You will want to ride off trail and you would regret it if you are stuck all day on a trail sled.

Premium Features