• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

xring60

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Aug 12, 2008
Mountains
Anything East of the Continental Divide is closed. Unless I am looking at the map wrong it appears the El Tigre basin is closed as well.

ragincajun

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls Mt
ha ha lol i rember that lol. you soulda seen how i stopped my damn sled on that hill and then grab your hood and take off again. it was wild lol. made my dad chit his pants lol

T

T-Bone

Nov 11, 2005
Shelby, MT
whats this i hear about another bowl thats bigger than el tigre that thier tryin to break a trail to? anyone heard anything about this?

There supposedly is a huge bowl somewhere off of puzzle creek. I have only heard myths about it never been there. Only a few of the old timers know where to jump off the puzzle creek trail to get to it. I've also heard that it's really hard to get to because the trail is really brushed in. I've also heard that it's visible but only for a second or 2 and that's when you are coming down puzzle slide.

T

T-Bone

Nov 11, 2005
Shelby, MT
It looks like to the west of puzzle slide there is a bowl. It measured about 1300 feet from the opening of the trees to the rocks, or about 700 feet on the face of the mountain. Not sure if I'm looking at the right thing and it looks like it's a lumberjacks dream to get there. Bring lots of chainsaws and saw gas. It's almost on the backside of slippery bill if anyone knows where that is. To me it looks like a prime place to get somebody buried and it's gonna take a helluva lot of work to get there.

Last edited:
Premium Features