• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SKS Maybe?

GoBigParts

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Michigan
www.gobigparts.com
I'm liking what they did with the SKS. Looks to be heavier but I am thinking because it has a chain case and boogie wheels. Looks to be basically a ProRMK with a chain case instead of a belt drive, and additional boogie wheels. Am I right?

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
There seem to be a few mistakes here and there.

Example: 163" 3"

800 PRO-RMK® 163 3"

Overview
Specs
SnowCheck

ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN
Disc Brake Type AXYS® RMK® LWT
Drive System Type Chaincase
Drive/Driven Clutch P-85 / TEAM® LWT
Exhaust SC VES, Single
Fuel System 2 Cleanfire® Injection
Ignition Multi-Dimensional CDI
Engine Type/Cooling Liberty/Liquid with Bypass
Cylinders-Displacement (cc) 2 - 795
Bore x Stroke (mm) 85 x 70
Suspension
Front Shocks Walker Evans® Shocks
Front Suspension AXYS® RMK® Adjustable
Front Track Shock Walker Evans® Shocks
Front Travel (in./cm.) 9 / 22.9
Rear Suspension RMK® Coil-Over
Rear Track Shock Walker Evans® Shocks
Rear Travel (in./cm.) 16 / 40.6
Ski Type Gripper
Track Width/Length/Height (in.) 15 x 155 x 3.0 Series 7

M
Nov 27, 2007
manitoba, Canada
I'm sure the boys in the know will know and clarify shortly

I am looking at this sled also. After being a former SBA owner then a 155 pro I like the direction this sled is, would have loved it in a 144 but this will do this year

Few questions. Rail stiffeners like the Assault or no? Gear ratio?\

and the 2.6" track looks to be an option

L
Sep 25, 2014
was anyone else hoping for a RMK assault with a 144? I would love to have the change to get into the new axys chassis with the new motor. Us midwesterners dont get as much love lol

was anyone else hoping for a RMK assault with a 144? I would love to have the change to get into the new axys chassis with the new motor. Us midwesterners dont get as much love lol

I was hoping for a SBA with the new chassis and engine. Would be pretty well the same thing. I don't need a 155 out in Saskatchewan but the places I go a 144 is sure nice to have. I go to the mountains the odd time when money and time allow, but not often enough to need a 155.

L
Sep 25, 2014
I was hoping for a SBA with the new chassis and engine. Would be pretty well the same thing. I don't need a 155 out in Saskatchewan but the places I go a 144 is sure nice to have. I go to the mountains the odd time when money and time allow, but not often enough to need a 155.

Thats exactly how I feel. I can set up a 144 well enough to muster it around the trails when I'm near home, but there is no way a 155 will ever compete. But maybe next year we will see it. It certainly makes my decision interesting between a new doo or poo

S

sledneck_03

Jan 3, 2009
Saskatoon, SK
Love the sks! Exactly what i wanted. If you think the 155 is too long on the trails, try my 163 ive been ripping around on last two years. No complaints here, just lean like a superbike. Only issues i have is lack of bulkhead cooler on my current. The 2.6" track and better sled design should get me around on the sks as my current 163 pro with the 2.4.

sno*jet

Premium Member
Dec 13, 2007
i would want a 163 2.6 but everything else on the sks looks like a winner to me!
long trackin the ol' sks in a few years...just like old days:face-icon-small-coo

Premium Features