• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

skinz new airframe hood for front mount tnytro

R
Has anyone tried the new skinz hood for the nytro on a front mount tnytro. If so how do they handle the heat or would they melt. I have alpine tnytro and looking for good hood alternative. Input is appreciated thanks

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Has anyone tried the new skinz hood for the nytro on a front mount tnytro. If so how do they handle the heat or would they melt. I have alpine tnytro and looking for good hood alternative. Input is appreciated thanks

We sell the Airframe Hood from Skinz for the Nytro and it is well built and designed to be used on the Nytro. You won't have any problems with the hood melting and heat will be a thing of the past.

M

MTdream

Nov 28, 2007

I bought mine for this very reason...get more air to the intercooler and through the sled...

I have a mid mount, and think it will be a huge improvement...Not many real world experience on it yet though, as this is the first year on them...

Am just waiting to get things put together for mine to be installed...but it looks REALLY nice, and the windshield with it is nice too...

M

MTdream

Nov 28, 2007
they have run them for years on the M sleds, and no issues at all...

I just bought one of these for heat...Should NOT be an issue...wraps heat in quite well...

Premium Features