• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Skidoo ambassadors question for you

F
Nov 18, 2011
North west territory
I’m just wondering what the reasoning of no longer having a spring tour west of Winnipeg or east of Ontario, at least I don’t see any on the skidoo website, is this a corporate decision or are you guys just too busy
Skidoo never had a booth at the Saskatoon fall sled show either this year . Dose skidoo think that western Canada isn’t important? Because we get enough of that from our government thanks .

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
kicking back is what they doing. They have majority market share, making money for shareholders, looking good for corporate, no need to rock the boat and stick they neck out. Next comes penny pinching at the manufacturer level and a cost conscious, bean counter influenced chassis design. Crappy sled comes out, gets a bad name and the cycle continue.

F
Oct 2, 2011
sask
I’m just wondering what the reasoning of no longer having a spring tour west of Winnipeg or east of Ontario, at least I don’t see any on the skidoo website, is this a corporate decision or are you guys just too busy
Skidoo never had a booth at the Saskatoon fall sled show either this year . Dose skidoo think that western Canada isn’t important? Because we get enough of that from our government thanks .

They are outselling the other manufacturers and they are saving money. No need to tour your sleds around when you own the market share. They don’t care where the money comes from east or west as long as it’s coming in. Your political beliefs have nothing to do with how BRP makes money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

F
Nov 18, 2011
North west territory
I always waited for the spring tour to decide on my order nice to see the different colours in person and look at the updates they’ve done from last year and ask the knowledgeable guys some questions, I guess if you have the market share you have to put 0 effort in . Bad way to run a company might not always have market share

F
Oct 2, 2011
sask
I always waited for the spring tour to decide on my order nice to see the different colours in person and look at the updates they’ve done from last year and ask the knowledgeable guys some questions, I guess if you have the market share you have to put 0 effort in . Bad way to run a company might not always have market share

I always dug the spring tours to see all the new sleds and bullsh1t with other dudes I just can’t see it coming back. I think the last few years with the lack of quality control, passing on R&D onto the customers and just garbage parts from sled manufacturers and vehicles in general goes to show a happy customer isn’t what they are concerned with just the paying ones.

Bad way to run a company? If they got younger and more social media influencers onto the brand like Polaris has they would be unstoppable. What was their profit last year a couple billion? I think they will be alright haha

Last I seen and was the first in awhile that I can remember was in Stoon for the release of the G5 april of 2022. Kuster had the 25’s at his shop week ago also if you were around and on social media to know about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium Features