• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ski-Doo 2022 LIVE Reveal

jcjc1

Premium Member
Mar 8, 2019
interesting. can't wait to see some specifics but it doesn't look like a turbo is available on the boondockers..

farmboy84

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
New Prague, MN
it doesn't look like the Lynx boondocker comes with a turbo. that would be an awesome sled. I hope that doo starts pulling more components from Lynx now like rear skid, tougher suspension, etc....

G
Dec 20, 2007
Three Forks, MT
What are the differences on the Lynx? That looks interesting. Taking a page from KTM to have multiple lines of similar products.

34" front end on the expert only looks like the only major difference.

Colors are horrible this year IMO. The freeride tan and the summit x blue is horrible. Don't like the Titanium or EDGE grey either, although much better than Tan. I think the SP orange or the Lynx red look the best.

02sedona

Lifetime Membership
Jan 13, 2008
Reno, NV
Long tunnel on sp models still? Why? Not everyone wants a spring check sled, seems like a in season model that doesn’t have the **** features would be a smart way to go.

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
So the only difference is 34 inch stance? That will help on what i think is a heavier handling sled. Everyone else caught up. Don't suppose they fixed their spindle.

Premium Features