• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sicamous Sundog Xmas Snow Report

S
Dec 10, 2007
Wow the snow has been falling for three days!!! Lookout its gonna be DEEP!! If you haven'nt booked to come out this weekend you should think again cause its gonna be unreal!!

S
Dec 10, 2007
Where is everyone??? All the snowhounds are hiding!!! LOL Not many people in town this weekend and it just keeps snowing. The sun is out today too. I hope there will be some pictures posted as it should be unreal. It has warmed up here and we are at our normal temps. Hovering around the freezing mark today. It's sooooo nice. no more cold!!

Summitseeker

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2001
British Columbia
Rode Owls head on Friday and conditions were amazing! Rode Hunters Range yesterday and it was perfect! First time riding Sicamous and I will be back!!!

Nov 27, 2007
Summitseeker, we've riden Sicamous twice and stayed at Sundog B and B. Best place to stay up there. Great meals, drying room etc. We rode Brohm Saturday. Best day this year so far. How many belts did you burn up at Sicamous??? My guess.......3-4.:(:(:(.

Summitseeker

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2001
British Columbia
Summitseeker, we've riden Sicamous twice and stayed at Sundog B and B. Best place to stay up there. Great meals, drying room etc. We rode Brohm Saturday. Best day this year so far. How many belts did you burn up at Sicamous??? My guess.......3-4.:(:(:(.

Stayed at a friends house in Salmon Arm. I geared down to the 19 tooth sprocket, blue/blue spring, more weight in clutch, 2 days of deep powder, to the pin riding and no signs of wear on the 166 belt. 238 KM in two days on the same belt....hopefully I can get 500 K out of this belt and I would be very happy!

Nov 27, 2007
If you get 500 KM out of that belt, every XP owner with belt problems should follow the simple mods you did. Congratulations, must have been nice to not be replacing your belt every 80-100 KM. See you up Whistler soon.

S
Dec 10, 2007
Hey everyone!! Hope everyone is having a good winter so far and getting their fill of snow. Conditions here are great except being socked in more often than not but still great riding. Guests have been all over to all mountains. The comments have all been positive. Alberta day long weekend comin up with annual club fundraiser dinner and auction on saturday.

The Sundog still has rooms available for the coming weekend so come on out and enjoy the snow and support the club!!

Jarett

Premium Features