• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sicamous Sundog Xmas Snow Report

S
Dec 10, 2007
Hey everyone!! Well its almost time to the fatman to climb down the chimney and drop off all you ever wanted!! If its snow you wanted you got it. Conditions are improving daily with snow pretty much everyday and night. Had guys up BlUE LAKE yesterday and said it was great but couldn't see all that well. Warmed up today but snowed in the mountains last night snow level looks like about 2-3 km on the trails. Still sledding from the bottom and we are supposed to cool off now.

Jarett
http://www.sundogbedandbreakfast.com

S
Dec 10, 2007
Well it is still snowing!! Forecast is calling for another 10cm in town today and more for tomorrow. Calling for precip almost everyday!!! Hopefully will clearup for some days to get that epic ride. Had group up BLUE LAKE yesterday and had a great day with endless powder. Its almost time to put out the milk and cookies!!!!

S
Dec 10, 2007
Well christmas has come and gone and now it's time to sled. It has been snowing on and off all over xmas and should be lots of powder to go play in!! Had guests up over xmas and sledded Owls and Blue lake. Enjoyed both with lots of fresh snow and powder each day. Conditions should be excellent even till after the new year as they are forecasting alot of snow!! Will see some of you soon and hope santa was good to all of you!!!

Jarett

S
Dec 10, 2007
Wow!!!! Thats all I can say. The champagne powder has arrived and everyone is having a blast. they are saying 2-3 feet up top of fresh powder and it snowed a ton last night here in town. Woke up to another at least 6 inches. All the tracks should be well coverered even though there is alot of people in town. Things are looking great for the new year and the snow level is climbing like crazy. More snow expected too!!

Jarett

S
Dec 10, 2007
Hey Russ yes I know I've been slacking here. But the conditions are great there is still alot of great snow and has been snowing on and off. Today so far I would say at least two inches in town. You are in for a great ride. Hope all is well and everyone you are missing some great snow with uncrowded hills!!!.

J

B
Nov 26, 2007
Western Canada
Hey Russ yes I know I've been slacking here. But the conditions are great there is still alot of great snow and has been snowing on and off. Today so far I would say at least two inches in town. You are in for a great ride. Hope all is well and everyone you are missing some great snow with uncrowded hills!!!.

J

hows the snow,cumin sunday!:beer;

S
Dec 10, 2007
Dallas nice pics that looks like an awesome day!!!! Snow is in awesome shape guys have been having a blast with some bluebird days popping in and out. Still getting lots of snow and temps have dropped. Was -15 overnight!!! Daily highs of like -3ish. February is shaping up to be looking good. Come on out and enjoy the Dog and sicamous sledding!!!

Jarett

S
Dec 3, 2007
Spokane WA
Great Time Had By All

Jarett, Just wanted to say thanks for all the hospitality, great food and friendship at your B&B. You and Suzanne are great hosts and all my friends really enjoyed the time in Sicamous. I even had my laundry done after a certain person failed to put his gas cap back on the sled and my bag took a direct hit. Snow was great as usual and we'll be back soon............Russ, Randy, Doug, Peg, Jay, Ronny, And Steve.................

S
Dec 10, 2007
Hey Russ always a pleasure to host you guys!! Thanks again for the beers!! Well conditions out here are good and a little cold front has come in -5 during the day and -15 at night brrrrrrr lol Looking to get fresh snow this weekend so times will be good!!!

Premium Features