• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Shout out to Buttars Tractor Tremonton

S
Dec 30, 2011
Hooper, Utah
Just wanted to say thanks to the guys at Buttars Tractor in Tremonton. My m8 had a cracked gas tank. Called a shop in West Valley "not to name names" but they offered no help. Then I called Buttars, both shops are about equal distance from my house. They talked to Arctic Cat for me and got a new tank and also covered the shop fee!!! I will be giving them my business in the future. I'm always glad to help out the ones who are willing to provide good customer service.

M8Chris

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Kenny and the guys at Buttars are awesome! If I ever go back to riding cats I'll for sure buy from Buttars!

mountaincat 800

Lifetime Membership
Aug 12, 2001
Utah
Just wanted to say thanks to the guys at Buttars Tractor in Tremonton. My m8 had a cracked gas tank. Called a shop in West Valley "not to name names" but they offered no help. Then I called Buttars, both shops are about equal distance from my house. They talked to Arctic Cat for me and got a new tank and also covered the shop fee!!! I will be giving them my business in the future. I'm always glad to help out the ones who are willing to provide good customer service.

What year sled was it? I too tried the shop in West Valley about my cracked tank several years ago and got no help. I wounder if its to late?

M8 Rider

Lifetime Membership
Nov 14, 2009
Riverton Utah
M8 Fuel Tank Replacement

I called Arctic Cat tech line for advice on what to do with my 2011 Arctic Cat M8 SnoPro fuel tank problem. They advised me to contact a local dealer and see if they would help. He strongly recommend I do this. So I contacted Adanced RV and Robb Hilbert was of great help. They will have to order the fuel tank but will have me up and riding in a week! Thanks Robb Hilbert and Advanced RV for helping out in a time of need :)

Premium Features