• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Service Bulletin BS201312 - Slide Rail End Caps 2013 Ms

Dam Dave

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 27, 2001
Montrose
i thought the general concensus was to leave the outer wheels in place??

Not unless you want bent rails.........just look how they are mounted and imagine the twisting forces applied to the rails.........even going down a bumpy trail your rails are probably bending back and forth as those wheel hit bumps

some people will never have an issue with it but when you do it will ruin your day

kylant

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2011
CA
Not unless you want bent rails.........just look how they are mounted and imagine the twisting forces applied to the rails.........even going down a bumpy trail your rails are probably bending back and forth as those wheel hit bumps

some people will never have an issue with it but when you do it will ruin your day

thanks,

tomorrow my anti-stab kit goes on and the idler wheel delete kit. i will remove the inner and outer wheels.

i will also try to get another rod for in between the rails where the inner wheels were

i noticed on my delete kit, the rod or axle is not threaded. is the rod that holds the front shock threaded, or is it just one long bolt? confused

Last edited:

northof40

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Saskatchewan
I havent heard a thing either other then on here and from michelle. I have been running an anti stab since new so i wasnt to concerned.

S

sledrider

Nov 26, 2007
Wherever the snow is
It was a "service bulletin" not a recall.
Cat does not contact owners for service bulletins, they only instruct dealers to install the next time sled is in for service......
That being said my dealer did contact me. :)

Premium Features