• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

sd snowcop

I
Dec 3, 2011
Rapid City SD
i would like to thank sd snowcop for all his input on this forum. i think it is great that he takes the time to give us info that we can rely on. we have all run across officials that are less than helpful in our lives. so if you agree just take a minute to say thanks to him. merry christmas and happy new year to all

S
Dec 2, 2007
Sergeant Bluff
Thanks for your posts

i would like to thank sd snowcop for all his input on this forum. i think it is great that he takes the time to give us info that we can rely on. we have all run across officials that are less than helpful in our lives. so if you agree just take a minute to say thanks to him. merry christmas and happy new year to all

:cheer2:
Yep thanks SD Snowcop and Wag13. You bring so much enjoyment with your posts and videos. Here in Iowa it is 60 and brown grass. I get home from work and check to see what you guys having for snow conditions. Good or bad. I am praying for snow wednesday. I want to come out X-mas but mother nature is not being kind. So keep up the great posts many of us appreciate them.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
I don't know.............

I think SDSNOCOP could do a way better job of making it snow!

OrangeKowJumper

Lifetime Membership
Jul 31, 2010
What else does he have to do but ride his sled 5000 miles a season out there in those beautiful hills ... then come home and post about it on his computer!:face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-hap

Last edited:
Premium Features