• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ZF 127- biggest sale and reviews

Z
Dec 28, 2022
Redmond WA
We have our blowout spring sale that just started, very few kits left. We have been testing the kits and running demos on the slopes all season and the reviews have been great (some posted on YouTube), also find various reviews on few FB forums, and some folks posted here too. The kits have been in some rental fleets all season , holding up great , great performers in the deep, and it won’t break the bank compared to some of the other brands . Ask any questions, or visit zfsnowbikeusa. com for more info . We now know why this is number 1 seller kit in Europe, we are so excited to make it available in the US. ** we are also taking preorders for next season

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
We have our blowout spring sale that just started, very few kits left. We have been testing the kits and running demos on the slopes all season and the reviews have been great (some posted on YouTube), also find various reviews on few FB forums, and some folks posted here too. The kits have been in some rental fleets all season , holding up great , great performers in the deep, and it won’t break the bank compared to some of the other brands . Ask any questions, or visit zfsnowbikeusa. com for more info . We now know why this is number 1 seller kit in Europe, we are so excited to make it available in the US. ** we are also taking preorders for next season

Www.zfsnowbikeusa.com

E
Dec 19, 2007
Everyone should get one and come to Utah for a 4th of July ride. We have tons of snow this year and I'm betting the zf ski is going to be a real treat in spring snow.

Z
Dec 28, 2022
Redmond WA
That pricing is awesome. If I could afford a second kit I would totally buy one of these just to test it out.
Yes!.., we could have set higher prices, but for one , we are not greedy , but 2nd few other factors allow us to not charge as much - zf creative engineering to reuse the bikes front brake = less cost , we don’t spend the 1000s of $$ Polaris and other brands spend on advertising, and labor cost in Europe is different. All of this allows us to have competitive pricing. …, and not because the kit is built cheap!!

G

gorillam

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Feb 28, 2017
Really like pricing track is good that it is stiff, I am noticing a lot of problems in the spring with soft lug tracks. Cool product! Any word on how well it stacks up in the deep. ZF you should offer a 135 ish track size. We get so much deep snow out here in bc a lot of the times you can't even go uphill on a 129 3" or a 137 12 wide.

Z
Dec 28, 2022
Redmond WA
ZF technically makes and offers 120 and 137 , and I could custom pre order them. We focus on the 127 being the most liked by test riders . Every rider that had 129s including 3” paddles said that zf127 climbs just as well , some said it out climbs them , all because of the 1 inch wider track and ~2.6 sti ffer lugs. The deep is where this track shines , anyone can rip 5-8 inches of fresh snow on any track :), but in the super deep is where you find some tracks to get stuck more . However, a 137 will always do better in the very very deep

Premium Features