• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Romney? Really?

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
Romney is the best the republicans can come up with? What happened to the angry white man? Or was it angry white sellout man?

Mr sweater vest hitler isn't much better either...

WTF!

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
Its so sickening I can hardly watch. As you say both sides WTF. Line them up and shoot them all.

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
I am with ya boys! It is sad! I wish Ron Paul was more of a dominating presence. He has the right platform, just doesn't have the commanding appearance.
I think a lot of it has to do with many people saying and believing he is unelectable, and then voting for someone else who still won't get elected.

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
I think a lot of it has to do with many people saying and believing he is unelectable, and then voting for someone else who still won't get elected.

there is now documented vote fraud. proven flat out vote fraud against Ron Paul. im on my iphone right now but ill post the videos and links in a bit.

mold

Lifetime Membership
Nov 17, 2009
Lead, SD & Idaho Falls, ID
Mitt is coming to our town tomorrow and the secret service is already here setting up sniper positions on the tops of spud cellars.

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
Paul is going to be romneys running mate . That gives him the most legisaltive influence . That would be a good thing if if where not for the other 95%they would have to work with and as we all know that 95% are total dirtbag sell outs.

Romney/ Paul is the only ticket that will beat Obama.Even though it would sicken me to do so I might vote if that happens.

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
that would cause a matter /anti-matter explosion

I thought it was similar to the Romney / Paul ticket... lol.

Honestly, I think it would work good. Obama needs more Ron Paul in his agenda, not more Romney.

MT Backcountry

Lifetime Membership
Aug 29, 2008
Montana
Sad

This makes me laugh, but really is sad though. This is all we have Rep or Demo they are both liers and sick of all the BS!!!!

winter brew

Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LakeTapps, Wa.
Who, out of past Presidents was more qualified? Look at who has been elected in the past.....it's not like we have been voting in friggin rocket scientists, highly qualified or respected people.
Look at Obama...where did he come from? What were his great accomplishments? Bush? Carter? Reagan...an actor?
Sometimes those you might think are the least "Presidential" might turn out to do great things...???

Premium Features