• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Riding partner(s) in WA, Cle Elum

Hey everyone I'm looking for some people to ride with in WA. I'm currently based out of Cle Elum area and am very confident in my riding ability but used to Montana backcountry. I'd really like to learn the area. I'm free most weekends (including this one 1/30, 1/31) and am more than happy to help get a sled or two unstuck!

-Cody
Sleds: '08 M8 & '07 M1000

Last edited:

RoostinRyan

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2013
Yakima, WA
I'm in yakima and ride two to three times a week. Every other weekend and weekdays.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

sidehil

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Federal Way
You are in the middle of riding, if Brapp does not drag you I will, just getting over some spine surgery and gonna ride after a week of work in Honolulu, I'm sure you will find lots of help living where your at:face-icon-small-coo

B

blk9038

Aug 8, 2011
puyallup/edgewood
Hey everyone I'm looking for some people to ride with in WA. I'm currently based out of Cle Elum area and am very confident in my riding ability but used to Montana backcountry. I'd really like to learn the area. I'm free most weekends (including this one 1/30, 1/31) and am more than happy to help get a sled or two unstuck!

-Cody
Sleds: '08 M8 & '07 M1000

if you are in the salmon lasac snowpark/end of road aprox 7 am sat and have not found anyone by then and if it is somewhat clear we will be there, otherwise blewett, blue dodge 1 ton dually flatbed towing a 24 white enclosed, but must tell you unless it dumps a lot in next few days you and others will have to look at all 75% of the tracks up them hills that only 2 of us laid down mon the 25th at least 25 miles of pullin hills before it started looking a bit unstable on only a few of them, was blue sky day all day and cold in morning, must say best day of sledding weatherwise/visability in 2 years. will be 3 to 5 of us in group . I don't know how to post pict's vids yet but did take 40 plus vids and 135 picts amazing area when you can see. also only sled we saw all day was the gradma in the cabin until we left.

Last edited:
Awesome ride

Thank you for all of the responses everyone. I ended up riding with thehoneybadger and inspector01 (along with 5 others) at Kachess. Awesome snow paired with awesome sledders made for one hell of a Saturday. Thanks again guys.

Premium Features