• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Revelstoke 2014 - 15

Climbmax

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2001
Big Mountains of B.C.
Its pretty good for early Dec. Not a record but way better than most places. Whistler sucks right now.......so come on up or over. You'll have a good time. Grooming is well underway and snow is 2m++ Maybe 3 in some places.
Safe sledding

G
Dec 4, 2007
Weather report

What's happening at revelstoke I heard a lot of rain need a report quick gonna leave in the morning for there.

J

jerrydecoy

May 12, 2011
coeurd'Alene, id
I heard that boulder got a lot of rain up high. Snow at frisby was still decent in spots. I had some friends that just rode the caribou closure area up frisby and they said there was still good snow to be had. Snow n mud has a full report!

P

Powderboy

Nov 1, 2001
Renton, WA
Can't believe you thought I'd steer you wrong!!! Lol....

haha....I just figured it was some insider joke about the sad state of conditions
i.e nothing but "snow and mud"

I've bookmarked that page and now check that also. I was coming next weekend but I think I'll pass based on the reports. Time to drag the hotrods back out. Geez.

J

jerrydecoy

May 12, 2011
coeurd'Alene, id
haha....I just figured it was some insider joke about the sad state of conditions

i.e nothing but "snow and mud"

I've bookmarked that page and now check that also. I was coming next weekend but I think I'll pass based on the reports. Time to drag the hotrods back out. Geez.

We are headed there next week. There's still good snow to be had. You just have to know where to look!!! Snow and mud is definitely the forum to look at for the canada reports

C

cbc24

Nov 26, 2007
gp
last wed the 10th we left for revy so 11-13 we rode in boulder and griffin. Snow was hard, it rained top to bottom. Some good stuff here and there but its getting pretty marked up now. Ride safe guys!

heidij21

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2009
Denver, CO
Revy Dec27-Jan2 - Ride?

Hey everyone! We're heading up to Golden the 26th and will be riding from the 27th through Jan 2nd. Anyone want to meet up and ride - golden, revy, etc? We enjoy riding with locals and meeting new people!

Merry christmas and happy new year to you all!!
Happy riding,
Heidi

Premium Features