• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Replace headlight with aftermarked LED pods/bar

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
I hear ya and wish they where less expensive. Quality cost$$ The square light above retails at 119, it will not fail and has a lifetime warranty, also brighter than a 100 watt halogen?
Headlight upgrades are not for everyone.
To put it in perspective most all our products are lifetime warrantied, If you are an active night rider what else can give you such a large bump in performance?
If you are stuck at night, how much are good lights worth?
how much did you spend on Sled mods that have no real value? Can you really tell the difference with that new can or pipe?
This is a mod you can see and feel every time you use them.

On the other hand we do have the least expensive Quality battery powered helmet lights available, and all our LEDs are more price competitive than other US based providers. We also always give SW discounts.
Simply put, you get what you pay for.
We certainly aren't getting rich here

its the rectangle one i really like.(predator).its 325 bucks..lol..but 119 for the other one is a reasonable price for sure..and totally suitable...its just that the rectangular will really suit my mount and look more fitted in..

sleds want to be pretty too you know...lol..

Last edited:

off road rider

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
Kent Wa
its the rectangle one i really like.(predator).its 325 bucks..lol..but 119 for the other one is a reasonable price for sure..and totally suitable...its just that the rectangular will really suit my mount and look more fitted in..

sleds want to be pretty too you know...lol..

I like the penetrator 610 as well. If a guy can make his own mount and can do with a toggle switch and generic wiring we have the light, with harness for quite a bit less expensive, add the SW discount and your probably in the comfort zone.
http://www.cyclopsadventuresports.com/?page=products&id=180&opt=476

byeatts

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
I think you would have to loose the bars to hurt the penetrator. We do however have several smaller lights that still have the lifetime warranty,and are extremely bright. Not everyone needs to be lit up like a locomotive right?

CIL-SP100_main.jpg

2d_front.jpg

NXGLED-Photos-005-1.jpg
Now your talkin. Is this light a direct plug into the 12 volt lighting system ?

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
I like the penetrator 610 as well. If a guy can make his own mount and can do with a toggle switch and generic wiring we have the light, with harness for quite a bit less expensive, add the SW discount and your probably in the comfort zone.
http://www.cyclopsadventuresports.com/?page=products&id=180&opt=476

pm me...i have the guage bracket on my bars...so i have a full flat mounting under my guage that i have a current aftermarket light...and i still power it through the high beam wires from my stock headlight switch...so pm me with the basic price less the goodies..

off road rider

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
Kent Wa
One pic shows a square light ,other pic is round? Two separate lights?

Yes those are two separate lights, both run from 12 to 32VDC power.
Both are outstanding lights with lifetime warranties
The round one is dimmable and slightly brighter
http://www.cyclopsadventuresports.com/?page=products&id=136

The square one has a feature that allows it to be clipped together
It also features removable diffusers that allow customer beam changes
http://www.cyclopsadventuresports.com/?page=products&id=82

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
how do you plan to mount her?

hmm..your getting kinda personel..

but for the light mounting,i currently have the mesh hood so i bought the guage relocation bracket a few years ago.Its a bracket that mounts to the handle bar clamp bolts forward of the bars and the guage mounts on top of that bracket.Currently on the underside of the bracket i have two small rectangular blue lights of which i will remove and install this new light coming which will take up pretty well the full width of which the two current lights use of the underside of the bracket...you can kinda see it in my avatar

byeatts

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
hmm..your getting kinda personel..

but for the light mounting,i currently have the mesh hood so i bought the guage relocation bracket a few years ago.Its a bracket that mounts to the handle bar clamp bolts forward of the bars and the guage mounts on top of that bracket.Currently on the underside of the bracket i have two small rectangular blue lights of which i will remove and install this new light coming which will take up pretty well the full width of which the two current lights use of the underside of the bracket...you can kinda see it in my avatar

I,m looking at that light as well with a bar mount hanging under the bars between the risers

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
recieved my light today...thanx off road rider...

willikers...its sure tough, i figure i could drive a tank over it...i might even venture to say a Yamaha could run over it

thanx again...

off road rider

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
Kent Wa
recieved my light today...thanx off road rider...

willikers...its sure tough, i figure i could drive a tank over it...i might even venture to say a Yamaha could run over it

thanx again...

Thanks m8magicandmystery:yo:
Actually we did run that light over with a excavator, it just smashed into the dirt and stayed running. I would love to see your mount setup.

Premium Features