• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Removing tapatalk

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..

Spiderman

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Mn
I know
this has dragged ON AND ON AND ON.
Ken stopped coding last night
but should be back working on it right now.

Just finishing up a MAJOR SERVER upgrade as part of this.
New CPU
New Memory
New HD
New OS
Nothing like adding performance mods?..appreciate the work to get us back on track

J
Nov 25, 2019
Hopefully its all smooth sailing for the summer now
Any one else having still having issues with this request to use tapatalk. I haven’t been on here since spring and im back to getting this request to use tapatalk and no option to choose google. I change settings in my phone to use this site but don’t like the way my phone runs with the changes and constantly changing my phone settings is a pain in my as*.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Any one else having still having issues with this request to use tapatalk. I haven’t been on here since spring and im back to getting this request to use tapatalk and no option to choose google. I change settings in my phone to use this site but don’t like the way my phone runs with the changes and constantly changing my phone settings is a pain in my as*.
TAPATALK WILL BE REMOVED FROM SNOWEST IN OCTOBER as we replace it with a new dedicated Phone App at long last!

Tapatalk is a far better app than Fora. I just logged into SnoWest from Dootalk hoping to stick with TT and avoid the browser function on my phone…so much for that. Damn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Tapatalk is a far better app than Fora. I just logged into SnoWest from Dootalk hoping to stick with TT and avoid the browser function on my phone…so much for that. Damn

Give me TWO Weeks and I think you WILL BE very happy with the new solution.
Its been YEARS in the making

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
They have to. Vertical scope owns alot of forums and they came out with their own app called fora
Once we get the new XenForo V2.30 patch and release the new Apple/Android APP for the forums, I sure don't see much reason for me to keep writting that month check to TapaTalk any long.

C

caper11

Nov 2, 2008
Northern alberta
Once we get the new XenForo V2.30 patch and release the new Apple/Android APP for the forums, I sure don't see much reason for me to keep writting that month check to TapaTalk any long.

Interesting, Why do you pay Tapatalk? You don’t have to reply. I wasn’t expecting that considering Tapatalk get the ad exposure.

J
Nov 25, 2019
any one else still having issues? I still have to change my safari setting to “ request desktop website “ in order to use this site.

Premium Features