• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

**reduced** for sale 2007 440 mxzx, free delivery possible

S
Feb 20, 2008
I am selling a 2007 440 MXZx. This sled has 1139 miles and has been very well maintained and set up by Clare Martin. Clare is Steve Martin's dad.
Had a fresh top end done part way through last season along with fresh rebuild on all 4 shocks. The compression at 7500 feet above sea level(that is the elvation I live at) is PTO 139 and MAG 140. Headlights have yellow headlight covers. The headlight covers just have KLIM stickers on them now. Woody's double studs.
Sly Dog Powder Hound skis with Woody's 10" Carbides.
FLY Riser and FLY Carbon Fiber wrapped snox bars. RSI Hi-Power Grip Heaters.
I have the yellow side panels if you rather have them or I have red side panels that came off of one of Steve Martin's race sleds.
We put a different hood on the sled to sell. My son wanted to keep the hood that was on the sled with our wrap on it to hang in his bedroom as a kind of trophy.
This sled won the Sport 440 class and is very fast and won most of the holeshots. My son also used this sled to film in Canada for Thunderstruck 7. You can see the footage in the last section of the movie. The sled has a brand new track this season and has no lugs missing or tears.
The sled has never been crashed just the usual racing marks. If anything was in need of repair or broken, it got fixed right way.
The seat did have a tear in it by the gas tank, but we had it repaired by a professional upholster.
The back seat plastic was painted black, but some of the paint is now coming off.
It also has a AMP billet aluminum short throw brake lever.
The wrap and stickers can be removed.
I am sure I am forgetting something.
I am located in Pinedale, Wyoming. Send me a message if you have any questions or would like more photos.

I will be going to Duluth over Thanksgiving weekend so I can bring the sled to Duluth and meet you there or can meet you with the sled anywhere between Wyoming and Minnesota. I can take 3 different routes to Duluth. Either Interstate 80 through Nebraska to Des Moine, Iowa then north to Duluth or Interstate 90 through South Dakota to Minneapolis then north to Duluth. The last route I can take is Interstate 94 through North Dakota to Minneapolis then north to Duluth. Also I will be going in to Wisconsin after Duluth to Black River Falls between La Crosse and Eau Claire if you happen to live in Wisconsin. I am willing to meet with the sled on any of these routes or in Duluth for FREE DELIVERY TO YOU!!!!

PRICE REDUCED TO $3800

I can take a credit card for part or all of the purchase price if that helps get this sled sold. Thanks!

440e.jpg 440f.jpg 440h.jpg 440.jpg 440b.jpg 440c.jpg 440d.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features