• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Help locating and choosing a new trailer?

T
Apr 3, 2019
We just lost our two RMK’s and trailer in the Creek Fire here in the Sierra’s. I am tying to get replacements before snow falls.
What I really want is a 7x16 hybrid/crossover trailer. Like a Triton TC-167 or a Polaris PFS7x16-x. I am open to any brands. Hoping to get black, butI will take what’s available. I will primarily be rowing it with Chevy Express 1500 AWD van, so the lighter the better. I like th linger narrower trailers because the van has limited visibility, no windows and wide trailer mirrors are not readily available.
I have been searching for several day’s and the only one I can find is in Wisconsin and shipping may make it cost prohibitive. Our sleds and trailer were not insured so we will paying out of pocket and we lost a lot more in the fire.
I would appreciate any input or leads on a trailer that meets our needs closer to California.
I am also open to suggestions of other types of trailers or solutions to our needs.
Thank you.

Premium Features