• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Rabbit Ears

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
There's always pow at RE if you get off the beaten path

I guess, but it was really warm and sunny yesterday. Things settle fast and we have gotten no snow since Sat/Sun. It tried and failed this morning. I know of a few areas where the snow is still pretty good but you have to forget how to read.;)

Butta

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
I guess, but it was really warm and sunny yesterday. Things settle fast and we have gotten no snow since Sat/Sun. It tried and failed this morning. I know of a few areas where the snow is still pretty good but you have to forget how to read.;)

Just got back from Buffalo Pass today....hard packed down low, but found some really deep stuff up on top, about 10,300'. Worth the trip, but you have to look for it.

H
Dec 1, 2007
I know its not the RE but!!!!

Hey was up on the Grand Mesa sunday and found some pretty good snow. They are calling for close to 10 inches there and around Vail Pass tonite and tomorrow. Was just over VP heading back to Junction and was trying to snow and starting to cloud up pretty good.

M
Nov 26, 2007
Centennial CO
Rode the trees at the Ears yesterday, was lots of beautiful untracked meadows, a foot or better of nice powder closer to Buff Pass, just have to look for it... Was lots of guys up there today, most of them were parked on the trail though... Sunny both today and yesterday.

V

vector boy

Jan 5, 2008
Norfolk, NE
dont forget to take pics! o ya, have fun w/ the side panel of the vector if duck tape dont work:p and the steering a lil jacked up to

Premium Features