• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

R&D Custom Turbo Werx/ Im getting an Attorney.

M
Nov 27, 2007
Vernal, UT
I know some of you have talked to me in a pm before, but if you want to try and get together post here as I have not kept good records on who I have talked to.
I am starting this thread because it was suggested I do so in my other thread. I think its a good idea to get some people together.
Im am hoping to have some time in town this week to get with an attorney.
I feel bad about this.... I am not the law suit type, but this has been taken to far by Dave Halverson. And now his phones are disconnected and the Attorney Generals office said I should file suit.

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
make sure you pm Christopher to not make it personel...because your attorney will likely attach this forum to the suit as it has provided the venue for the fraudulant action to incubate...just the way law suits work

L

Lynxman

Sep 20, 2009
As I posted earlier, I'm also in the same position as you and want to take action. My biggest problem is geography, as I'm a few thousand miles away.. But if we can get togheter and make somethig happen, I'm ready!
Not really the lawsuit type me neither, but I guess we're running out of options....

M
Nov 27, 2007
Vernal, UT
As I posted earlier, I'm also in the same position as you and want to take action. My biggest problem is geography, as I'm a few thousand miles away.. But if we can get togheter and make somethig happen, I'm ready!
Not really the lawsuit type me neither, but I guess we're running out of options....

Whats your normal email address?

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
wow...that sled is impressive...and he can ride as well...sad deal..i wish you fella;s weren;t screwed and had your sled up and modified running like that one..i really feel bad for you guys...

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
yeah.. notice how the sled in the video just rocks... it must have carbs in it!!

I really hope you guys can get something out of this turd.. it espeically sucks as it really put a damper on the whole doo turbo market, sorta soured things a bit.

G
Apr 23, 2008
Dave rolled his own system..(bell).

Glad to see the FBI is helping nail this addict to the wall.

He has to be around ,,As a step father to 2 addicts,, whenever there is a warrant issued they quickly check into a rehab ( they cannot be arrested when in Rehab ).. once the coast is clear they go on the Lamb ( read on the Lohan )...LOL

check the local programs for his name,, and Lindsays'...

Gus

Tonysnoo

Lifetime Membership
Apr 6, 2004
No. Nevada
That is NOT Dave Halverson. That is Dave Bell out of Idaho. Dont get them mixed up Bell is a great guy.

Yup, that is Bell for sure! Used to ride with him alot. Definitely don't get him mixed up with Dave H.

It's a bad situation....good luck guys...we're rooting for ya.

Last edited:
M
Nov 27, 2007
Vernal, UT
Ive talked with three attorneys. One wasn't interested. One said it wouldn't be worth it for me to hire him. The other said to hire a PI to see if Dave even has any money to take from him. He said it doesn't sound like he does, therefore it's pointless to get a judgment if he cannot pay.
So I just filed a civil suit. Sorry guys that wanted some help from me on this. I had to take off work to go see these guys and it was cutting into my paycheck just to get the runaround. I guess they don't like small potato's.
How ever I have given the FBI information and they should be getting a hold of you.
I hope this gets worked out soon!

L

lookup

Nov 26, 2007
sheridan wy
just curious if you sent payment through the mail can not remember if that was brought up? either way keep us updated

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
Dave rolled his own system..(bell).

Glad to see the FBI is helping nail this addict to the wall.

He has to be around ,,As a step father to 2 addicts,, whenever there is a warrant issued they quickly check into a rehab ( they cannot be arrested when in Rehab ).. once the coast is clear they go on the Lamb ( read on the Lohan )...LOL

check the local programs for his name,, and Lindsays'...

Gus

Don't get him mixed up with Lindsay...she didn't rip anyone off. She just likes to get high. Probably what's happened with this dirtbag. Can't stay off the Crack pipe.

Premium Features