• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Q&A with MotoTrax

M

MotoTrax LLC

Mar 19, 2015
Spokane, WA
moto-trax.com
Good morning and happy new year everyone,

My name is Jacob and I work for MotoTrax. It has been an exciting year for us as we have launched our new Scout-XC kit. We are rolling into the new year strong and we have an ever growing group of very satisfied customers. I am sure that many of you have questions about our company and kit since we are relatively new to the market. This thread is being made so that I can answer those questions. I will be monitoring it periodically for the next week so I can reply to as many of you as possible. I will not be able to reply to anything tomorrow, Sunday the 2nd, because we will be out riding, but when I get back to the office on Monday morning I will be able to continue addressing your questions.

I will do my best to respond to all questions but I may miss a few so feel free to ask a question more than once if it has not been answered yet. Also, I will try to be as frank and honest as possible, but keep in mind that we are functioning in a very competitive industry right now so there will be some information that I cannot share for business reasons. Lastly, I am here to answer questions about our company and product, not put down or insult any of our competitors. Please be kind and respectful to everyone.

With all of that said, lets get this Q&A Started!
What are your questions?

CATSLEDMAN1

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Missoula, Montana
moto trax

I heard your Missoula dealer had several setup for demo and units for sale. good looking design and great detail and workmanship. I hope to get out and take one of their Huskies for a spin with your kit installed.

So you must have a longer track in the hopper ? It will be interesting to see how a 2.5" short track works in the fluff. I haven't had a chance to test any of the kits with good traction in a short track.

M

MotoTrax LLC

Mar 19, 2015
Spokane, WA
moto-trax.com
Yes and Yes

I heard your Missoula dealer had several setup for demo and units for sale. good looking design and great detail and workmanship. I hope to get out and take one of their Huskies for a spin with your kit installed.

So you must have a longer track in the hopper ? It will be interesting to see how a 2.5" short track works in the fluff. I haven't had a chance to test any of the kits with good traction in a short track.

Thank you very much. we take the quality of our kit very seriously. Yes, Missoula Arctic Cat will be doing demo rides soon. I am very confident you will enjoy it. I'd like to get more people to try it out because, as we have found out, it only takes one ride for people to feel the difference our design makes.

We have been very pleased - and a little surprised - with it's powder performance. It does remarkably well for a short track. We went out riding two weeks ago with 4 ft of fresh powder and got some great video. I will try and post some on our YouTube channel so everyone can see how well it worked. That being said, we are working on a long track. I don't know exactly when it will be ready for release, but it is in the works. We will even be able to maintain the dirt bike performance with a longer track thanks to our patented pivoting skid.

Let us know what you think when you get a chance to get on it.

Premium Features