• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

colorado_matt

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
COLORADO
I'm really excited about this project! VOHK has built and dialed in a BoonDocker PUMP GAS TURBO on one of my 2015 Pro RMK's. We're running straight 91 octane with 10% ethanol. Sled is one of our Mountain Skillz rentals so the purpose of the build is to be very rider friendly and extremely responsive. Anyone of any skill level can get on it and have fun and not feel intimidated. It has beyond exceeded my expectations to this point. Really nice to fill it up every morning from the gas station for $25 also!

Monty

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Wet Coast
sounds rippy, 2860? tial? boost? lol
Is Vohk doing 3 inch tracks on his turbos or stock track?

Last edited:

meathooker

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2008
Boise, ID

Vid shows tial housing.

No Heat guard? I blew a belt on mine without it. What weights are you running?

X2 on boost

S

sledneck_03

Jan 3, 2009
Saskatoon, SK
I'm really excited about this project! VOHK has built and dialed in a BoonDocker PUMP GAS TURBO on one of my 2015 Pro RMK's. We're running straight 91 octane with 10% ethanol. Sled is one of our Mountain Skillz rentals so the purpose of the build is to be very rider friendly and extremely responsive. Anyone of any skill level can get on it and have fun and not feel intimidated. It has beyond exceeded my expectations to this point. Really nice to fill it up every morning from the gas station for $25 also!

you are in Colorado tho.... still pump gas at 1500 ft? 5000 ft?

Last edited:

colorado_matt

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
COLORADO

Sled is very rippy! Yes 2860, No tial. It's the standard baseline kit. Boost varies with elevation and conditions, but the most I've seen is 7.2 lbs around 11,800 feet elevation. VOHK is putting a variety of tracks on all builds. Really depends on the buyer and what their needs are. This sled is running the stock track.

colorado_matt

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
COLORADO
Vid shows tial housing.

No Heat guard? I blew a belt on mine without it. What weights are you running?

X2 on boost

NOT a tial setup and no heat shield on the belt drive. Part of my goal with this build is to test different components of the sled as is and if there is a problem, try something different. So far I have 8 rides on it and no issues with the belt. Running 66 gram weights with current settings.

colorado_matt

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
COLORADO
you are in Colorado tho.... still pump gas at 1500 ft? 5000 ft?

That would be a question for VOHK and or one of the guys at BoonDocker as I have not yet ridden the sled at any elevation under 9,500 feet. With the GT Tuner, there MIGHT be the ability to make timing changes to allow for pump gas at those low elevations.

meathooker

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2008
Boise, ID
NOT a tial setup and no heat shield on the belt drive. Part of my goal with this build is to test different components of the sled as is and if there is a problem, try something different. So far I have 8 rides on it and no issues with the belt. Running 66 gram weights with current settings.

Oops - I didn't look that closely. Forgot the iwg housing comes with a sm exhaust and vband.

Premium Features