• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Help, Unknown Boondocker

V

Vfrtrader

Aug 25, 2009
Cache Valley, UT
I just bought a 16 Axys with a Boonbocker turbo. The owner was killed in a sledding accident last spring, so hard to tell exactly what I got. The 16 sled was snowchecked, turbo was installed when brand new. The paper work said,"low PSI 6lb pump gas turbo set-up like Matt Entz's kit. However, the sales ad that the last owner bought it from said, has the upgraded high pressure kit from boondocker. Ran 9lbs on 91 octane, run perfectly. So, my questions are what Boondocker turbo is this exactly? What's the max psi I can safely run on pump gas? I'm thinking 8lbs. Any guesses with clutching at 8lbs. Any known videos showing how to change the boost on the boondocker control box? No experience with boondocker turbos or control boxes so your help would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

V

Vfrtrader

Aug 25, 2009
Cache Valley, UT
I called them, they put me on hold forever. I hope their turbos are far better than their customer service. Looks like I'm on my own on this one.

Premium Features