• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pro steer ski’s

J
Nov 25, 2019
I bought the sled in October and it had 0.9miles on it. Obviously the original owner snow checked the sled and chose to have those skis installed. I’m just curious how they perform compared to the grippers.
BBCD5435-E0C0-4CFF-8D37-2FFAC3B8ED33.jpeg
Hard to see the difference in ski shape due to the ski dollies

J
Nov 25, 2019
I will vouch for J270wsm. Have not seen his sleds but met him recently. Just because I may live near Chadly and DD does not imply anything!
Thanks again for the clutch. Once Mrs Clause delivers my Boondocker tunnel block off plate, I can block off the hole in my tunnel and get some hrs on the axys.

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
I bought the sled in October and it had 0.9miles on it. Obviously the original owner snow checked the sled and chose to have those skis installed. I’m just curious how they perform compared to the grippers.
View attachment 397419
Hard to see the difference in ski shape due to the ski dollies
The cross country race guys really like them.

Some of the arctic cat and skidoo guy’s swap over to the poo pro steer.

I think it’s a bump steer neutral ski is the main attraction.

Teth-Air

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Calgary AB/Nelson BC
www.specified.ca
I had a few guys buy our ski dampeners and complained that they didn't fit and it turned out their sleds had these skis. They too said they had mountain sleds. Very wierd to me.

Premium Features