• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pro Climb 800 HCR at Jackson Hole, Video.

L

Lambert454

May 1, 2009
mcCall, Idaho
Well too bad I can't show my die hard cat friend this... School sucks.... Amazing though.... Love the music just seperate... and they should have put a Go Pro on him!!! Oh well...

We tried to run GoPros but "The Snow Devils" the people who put on Jackson Hole hill climb would not let us.

moonshiner

Lifetime Membership
Jan 13, 2008
Yankton, SD
Actually Arctic Cat hired Stephen Clark to do the video and then Stephen Clark hired 208 Productions Phill Yribar and myself Tyler Lambert. We had an extremely low budget and their were just the three of us. Im pretty stocked how it came out and Im glad you guys like it!

Awesome job, loved the vid!

S

snwman77

Banned
Nov 27, 2007
Firestone Co.
We tried to run GoPros but "The Snow Devils" the people who put on Jackson Hole hill climb would not let us.

They Never told me or anyone at the drivers meeting we couldnt run a GO-PRO. I didnt see the guys at the starting line checking for them eather.
Maybe next year I will run a go-pro.

S

snwman77

Banned
Nov 27, 2007
Firestone Co.

as for the burandt deal, you can only compete in four classes at Jackson unlike the normal five for the RMSHA circuit, so that pretty muchl imits him to 800 improved and open mod. All his sleds are too built to run the stock class i believe, i could be wroog though. And Poo didnt give him a stocker 600 to race this year because it would have had to be an IQ chassis as the Pro 600 is a prototype and would have had to race in the open class as well. And beyond all the technical stuff, he is just a special invite to draw a crowd, he didnt qualify for any of the races....he comes and rides the course every year, just not his type of rididng

I would have to say that the Jackson hole hill clime is his type of riding. And if its not what is?
As for the classes he could have run in, He could have run in the 800 stock, imp 800, mod 800 and open mod. I would think it would be very easy for him to round up a stock 800, and run it in imp 800 too, then run his sled im mod 800 and open mod too.
Im not bashing on Chris at all. I think he wants to do well at jackson and I would like to see him do well.
I was hill help last year and I was 1 of 3 guys that caught his sled and he was Pissed off that he only made it as far as he did. And this year I was sitting 4 feet any from him in the pits when came down off the hill and he was not very happy. I dont blame him at all, Im just saying if he wants to do better he should enter as many classes as he can to make the most of the weekend.

One last thing. I didnt even know he was there untell they said his name just before his run. So him being there to draw a crowd does not add up.

Last edited:
L

Lambert454

May 1, 2009
mcCall, Idaho
They Never told me or anyone at the drivers meeting we couldnt run a GO-PRO. I didnt see the guys at the starting line checking for them eather.
Maybe next year I will run a go-pro.

When we got our Media credentials we asked the head guy and he said that GoPros were not allowed at this race. The Tapios and im sure others have been running them all season and they told us as well that GoPros were not allowed at Jackson. So ya maybe next year?

E

Extreme-One

Nov 26, 2007
Meridian, ID
Video turned out great guys... should have talked to F-Bomb and got a pair of his Liquid Image Googles that he was selling, they would have never known the difference.

S

snwman77

Banned
Nov 27, 2007
Firestone Co.
Video turned out great guys... should have talked to F-Bomb and got a pair of his Liquid Image Googles that he was selling, they would have never known the difference.

Was that F-Bomb that was selling those? I looked at those googles and I wish I would have bought a pair!!! I will post a link to the web site when I find his card.

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
Awesome job on the vids you guys! Yes you should have snuck the LIC's goggle cam on a rider. We got EPIC (say it slow because it was that damn cool!) LIQUID IMAGE pov googgle cam footage of X-GAMES GOLD MEDALIST AND WORLD RECORD HOLDER DANE FERGUSON at the free style show at Jackson including COMING UP SHORT ON A BACK FLIP! It's awesome and you actually feel yourself trying to help him rotate (like 3D). It is true POV and feels like you are on the sled!

Phil and Stephan bailed too early on the free style. A HUGE OP WAS MISSED! But not by US! We got the money shot the first five minutes! Super lucky....looks good too and sold unit after unit from the raw video. woop woop

Also note we had Allen at Timbersled all gog'd up for another run at Snow King with his bike..but got rejected by the race admin. They just wanted to get done and didn't want to hold up the racing any. I wish I'd had em on him the day prior! Oh well...bet we see more of these real SOON:face-icon-small-win

pm me or more info a the hook-up COOL STUFF...kills my other cams for ease and fun...hours and hours of fun so far

S

sledhed21

Dec 19, 2008
where can i get those goggles? Im also interested in buying some boards for my 09 'm8
thank you Andrew

R

RidnHigh

Dec 2, 2007
Spokane Washington
One last thing. I didnt even know he was there untell they said his name just before his run. So him being there to draw a crowd does not add up.

You could be right, i was a vendor and all i know is we had people asking us about burandt all weekend so somebody must have known. Either way the fact that he didnt qualify for any of the events and magically is riding every year I would assume would be a marketing scheme...but like i said could be wrong. I am sure he wants to do the best he can as well, but i dont think you can compare backcounntry riding to running through gates as fast as you can up and steep, rocky, slippery slope.

J
Nov 30, 2016
Actually Arctic Cat hired Stephen Clark to do the video and then Stephen Clark hired 208 Productions Phill Yribar and myself Tyler Lambert. We had an extremely low budget and their were just the three of us. Im pretty stoked how it came out and Im glad you guys like it!
Your comment said that you helped work on the film. I watched the film hundreds of times but found that it was taken off of youtube and theres no trace of it anywhere. Since you said you helped work on the video, i was wondering if you had a copy of the video or knew who i could contact in order to get/see it? Its such a cool video and i really want to be able to watch it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Premium Features