• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

PRO Assault 155, 2012 Turbo, $22k+ Build, asking $15,900./Trade for a Truck or??

M
Nov 25, 2008
Savage, MN
The Chassis is a 2011 but everything elce was done at the beginning of the 2012 season... Over $22,000 invested and a bunch of free labor to build this beast!! NEVER been bent... The sled is in great condition and is dialed!! Aprox. 300 miles on boost & build, I just got done installing the new Fuel controller box and got the set up perfect! The Power addiction Turbo head really brought the bottem end back, feels super responsive on the bottem and mid now, at W.O.T. when the boost really comes on, it will go up anything you have the balls to point it at & hold it to the bar!! Turns a decent mountain rider into a rock star! ;) It frigging RIPS!!! At 14lbs of boost this sled STUPID powerfull!! I am going to build a 2013 chassis with another Silber Turbo. This has been my favorite sled to date and I have had the good fortune to ride some really bad a$$ Mods!
I may be able to assist with shipping if needed.

Thanks, Scott 612-978-8336

Started out as a 2011 Pro Assult 155, not much left stock on this one!
-2012 Silber Turbo, Ceramic coated (New Turbo design for this year) Can be set up to run Pump,AV or Race fuel...
-Upgraded Boost guage, Autometer Fhantom (Needle dosen't bounce on this one)
-air box modifications / Cold air intake
-Power addiction Turbo billit head (Really made a difference on bottem end!)
-Thunder shift adjustable primary weights
-Team Secondary turbo helix
-Camo Extreme 155X2.5 (works great in the powder!)
-Avid Ext Drivers
-anti stab kit
-Z Bro's A arms (Custom powder coated)
-CoBe rear bumper, raised bar
-2 Cool Air vents, with the extra primary vents
-Rsi Scratchers
-Rsi Gripper seat cover
-Rsi Carbon Fiber bars
-Rsi Hand guards
-racing style low windshield
-Rox Riser, fully adjustable riser
-WRP boards, snow eleminators
-SLP skid plate
-Goggle warmer above turbo, works awesome! :)
-Side panels and cowl in pearl white
-Spindles, A arms & Rails all powder coated metallic orange
-Tunnel, powder coated Black
-Hood wraped in a Black, Orange & White SnoCamo wrap by 4MX Graphics
-Headlights tinted in orange
-Spare Belt
-Extra Klotz Synthetic oil
-Polaris under seat storage bag
-Riser bag with front & rear storage
-Boss Seat (not installed), if the offer is right

$14,900. B/O or trade?
Thanks, Scott :D
stierscott@gmail.com
Call or Text 612-978-8336

Slim,Mcgregor ride 001.JPG Slim,Mcgregor ride 002.JPG Slim,Mcgregor ride 004.JPG Slim,Mcgregor ride 006.JPG Slim,Mcgregor ride 013.JPG IMG_20120204_151041.jpg Slim,Mcgregor ride 017.JPG IMG_20120204_151025.jpg

Last edited:
M
Nov 25, 2008
Savage, MN
May be going west next week!

Might be leaving for one more ride next week, Cooke City or West yellowstone, possibly Alpine. I could meet a potential buyer while out west and save some shipping... also would be willing to take a little less if I get to go put on a few more hours on this beast! Thanks, Scott

M
Nov 25, 2008
Savage, MN
Price drop

New price, $14,500. This is not just a stock Pro with a Turbo slapped on it!! This one has all the right stuff done to it!! Works Perfect!
Might just keep it and upgrade this chassis with the new style belt drive and save myself a PILE of money! Thanks

M
Nov 25, 2008
Savage, MN
PM's answered

I just got done answering some private messages & thought I would let everyone know I will not be checking messages again untill late tonight or possibly tomorrow... If you want a fast responce please call or text me at 612-978-8336 Thanks, Scott
Also to answer a common question, yes I can help with transport out west if needed! However, I do have a couple local guy taking a swing at it. Thanks!

M
Nov 25, 2008
Savage, MN
Last price drop!

That was a great vacation!! Time to get back to business... $13,900. Takes it!! Has to happen soon or I will gladly keep it for some terrain domination again next year! Thanks, Scott

M
Nov 25, 2008
Savage, MN
Sitting at RSI

The sled will be at RSI's shop in Shakopee MN if any fellow flatlanders want to check it out in person. May take a trade for a Classic boat or a stand up jet ski. Thanks, Scott

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I see you have 3 diff prices listed between the thread title, original post and post #4.
Let me know the current one and I'll edit the thread title for ya.

Premium Features