• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Power up kit to run accessory plugs

roughrider99

Lifetime Membership
Jan 9, 2008
Fernie,BC
I was looking at a pidd power up kit and was told it would not supply power to accessory plugs. I am probably pushing the electrical load limits on my axys with a mtntk fan, a small intercooler pump, i will be adding a new fuel controller and probably gauges. I would like the accessorys to be on the key on battery circuit to reduce the demand on the stator

anyone got some insight or a schematic

motocrazy2006

Lifetime Membership
Oct 31, 2011
Williamsburg, Iowa
Power up kit only supplys power to the guage. It wouldn't put power to my rsi usb adapter.

I don't see why you couldn't run direct to the battery. As the charging system charges it.

roughrider99

Lifetime Membership
Jan 9, 2008
Fernie,BC
Power up kit only supplys power to the guage. It wouldn't put power to my rsi usb adapter.

I don't see why you couldn't run direct to the battery. As the charging system charges it.
Would like run off battery but with key switch power, don’t wanna add a separate switch for accessories. Was hoping that the DC ACC plugs (front left chassis and another in console harness) were on key switch power. I’ll end up checking out my neighbors e start axys and see if the ACC plugs are on key on battery power

Premium Features