• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Power Junkies! 2-stroke Chambers (Domes) for Real Power on Pump Gas.. What if?

Thunder101

Premium Member
Feb 7, 2008
Maybe he off'd himself after no one on SW was buying his s#it with out proof.

:rose:
just incase

G

gtfoxy

Dec 29, 2007
Siren, WI
Maybe he off'd himself after no one on SW was buying his s#it with out proof.

:rose:
just incase

Nope... I didn't off myself... thank you for your concern though...:heart:

Nor did I ask anyone to buy anything from me... nor have I yet...

If at anytime there is some serious discussion pertaining to the subject matter of the thread I will be more than happy to respond...

until that time I am going to continue testing and moving forward. Those involved know where I am at with what I am working on, and at the moment that is all that matters.

Thunder101

Premium Member
Feb 7, 2008
LOL,
Glad to hear your hard at it and doing well.
So a year has pasted and although most of what you were getting at was over my head when I seen it at the top I was hoping to find updated info on your topic. ??? still nothing to share that us laymen might find not only interesting but informative.

G

gtfoxy

Dec 29, 2007
Siren, WI
LOL,
Glad to hear your hard at it and doing well.
So a year has pasted and although most of what you were getting at was over my head when I seen it at the top I was hoping to find updated info on your topic. ??? still nothing to share that us laymen might find not only interesting but informative.

Interesting and Infromative huh?... man tough croud...

OK, how bout this... anyone ever seen a 2-stroke exhibit no reversion?

Now what if I told you it was rectified by one modification?

Here is the begining of what I have been working on... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3ofLWxuTaM

P

PTE800

Jan 9, 2006
mystery combustion chamber

Any new updates on the cylinder head development ????

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
interesting read....since i havent seen any revolutionary head designs cornering the market lately I would guess this hasnt panned out..I am curious how he controlled the reversion on the intake side though..not sure controllled is the right word...maybe modified would be....I do know that any engine with a good induction that really flows well will make massive hp as its leaned up right to the point of meltdown..all a part of KE in the chamber..but still missing how a head/combustion chamber is having that great of an effect on varying existing engine desins..maybe on an engine that had port/chamber/dome/rod/stroke/bore ratios all built specifically to a certain chamber design...hmm good read for sure....

O

Ove

Dec 30, 2007
Norway
Domes are not that expensive, give it a try.

I reversed something in there once, and told every motorhead i know about the gain. I could have been totally wrong about it, but something happened and it worked thru the whole rpm range, it acted like 30% moore cc. it did not take high compression.

all this and the optimal one has its sides thats for sure.

Allso mathematics just point the direction, it is the practical part that make it work.

Thunder101

Premium Member
Feb 7, 2008
Would like to hear about some of the testing , something must have happened by now ?

Also StoxResearch was another person with a new design ( head dome design) and never heard much about it after ?

Last edited:

lancelarue

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Valdez, Alaska
Toroidal chamber

Well, don't have a lot of time for "key board" racing, but I can tell you the concept worked for me. Tried the "grooves" in the head. They worked good to burn any "dead areas". Went to the Toroidal(spelling?) concept. Didn't need any more grooves!!! We are talking clean burn here!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's been long enough ago I can't remember if I just made the one design change, or if I threw some different squish parameters in there with it.
At any rate, toroidal chamber, squish configuration, = able to run more compression on pump gas. Strongest thing I've ever run----------
--Oh, I forgot, it works for me with a dome piston also, not a flat top!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Premium Features